X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I mean... it's definitely not twitter. Blame the brand of people who get 10 feet tall behind their keyboard. Anonymity is a coward's loaded gun.
    I get enough of that on Facebook

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    I mean... it's definitely not twitter. Blame the brand of people who get 10 feet tall behind their keyboard. Anonymity is a coward's loaded gun.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    I doesn't twitter, sounds like i am not missing much

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
    I agree.

But i don't see why this would make news on the NFL Network where i watched it on.

I've heard and seen worse said about Al Davis in his "later" years, here....on this site in the smack section.

I'm not going to even mention the things that were said about Cutler or McD ect..ect..

Didn't the philly fans say this to Donavan McNabb like 5 years ago?
    you guys need to realize that these things were said on twitter, not the forums. twitter is a vile place where idiots will say the worst things possible just to get a famous person to respond to them, its pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-i-die-of-aids

No excuse for this, by any means. I shouldn't have even posted this as smack. But it's just not surprising.

Glad you don't read any of this in Broncos Country
    of course you wont see it on the forums, that happened on twitter and i guarantee you that kind of stuff has either happened or will happen in the future for a Denver player as well.

simply being a broncos fan doesn't make you a better person lol

there are asshats everywhere, yes even in Colorado, i have witness it first hand actually.
    Last edited by baphamet; 06-18-2013, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Junn Hoard
    replied
    oakland has the bad rap but let me remnd everybody of the cheers michael irving received when he went down in kansas city and now this

Leave a comment:

• Frankenpost
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    This isn't just a Chargers fan issue, it's ALL fans.
    I agree.

But i don't see why this would make news on the NFL Network where i watched it on.

I've heard and seen worse said about Al Davis in his "later" years, here....on this site in the smack section.

I'm not going to even mention the things that were said about Cutler or McD ect..ect..

Didn't the philly fans say this to Donavan McNabb like 5 years ago?

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    This isn't just a Chargers fan issue, it's ALL fans. This is why I loathe twitter. I absolutely LOATHE twitter.
    I'd love to take a shot at the Chargers any chance I can get, but this is very true.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Twitter is quickly becoming the news source for many people. And like Bronx said, your bound to deal with idiots.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    I don't use twitter much but there's nothing wrong with it.

It is good for information and some fans get questions answered by athletes.

Your always get stupid people whether its on twitter, youtube or in real life. Just gotta ignore them

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    This isn't just a Chargers fan issue, it's ALL fans. This is why I loathe twitter. I absolutely LOATHE twitter.
    I've never sent a tweet in my life and never plan to in the future. The information-age is getting WAY out of control in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
    Very true. Some people...mostly immature kids or dumb adults...like being vulgar on twitter or You-tube because they think its funny or they want to appear like a "big-man". But in reality they're just immature fools with self-esteem issues. They'd never have the guts to talk like they do to someone face to face.
    Yep, is just sad.

Sometimes you get some 14/15/16 yr old boy or girl on youtube with a guitar or just singing something and trying to see what people think of them. Some are very good.

and all you get in the comments is people saying disgusting things to them. I'm like SERIOUSLY, you want to sit there and start saying disgusting things and horrible comments to a young kid. Just so sad.

Leave a comment:

• mct1967
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I don't know why this is a story, its certainly not a surprise.

It is disgusting, but if you read comments on any sportsmans twitter account or even comments in any random youtube video I see things like this all the time.

There are just some very very strange people out there.
    Very true. Some people...mostly immature kids or dumb adults...like being vulgar on twitter or You-tube because they think its funny or they want to appear like a "big-man". But in reality they're just immature fools with self-esteem issues. They'd never have the guts to talk like they do to someone face to face.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    I don't know why this is a story, its certainly not a surprise.

It is disgusting, but if you read comments on any sportsmans twitter account or even comments in any random youtube video I see things like this all the time.

There are just some very very strange people out there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X