2 out of 9 Way to go AFC West!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
    in no universe have I said rivers is stellar, quite the contrary in this case

I called his performance and that of his OL crap..

whereas your sounds like a bromance to me..
    Bromance? Those are stats guy......just like the ones you threw up.
    Whats the difference in me referencing stats or you?

The reason those names were brought up is because Baph claimed Rivers was surrounded by scrubs and street players all year long in 2010. My referencing those guys was directly in response to that absurd notion.
    Try to follow along.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
      Bromance? Those are stats guy......just like the ones you threw up.
      Whats the difference in me referencing stats or you?

The reason those names were brought up is because Baph claimed Rivers was surrounded by scrubs and street players all year long in 2010. My referencing those guys was directly in response to that absurd notion.
      Try to follow along.

oh I get it now.. another fan tough guy.. but then he is indeed a putz so carry on..

Comment

oh I get it now.. another fan tough guy.. but then he is indeed a putz so carry on..
        What are you drunk already?
        Where are you getting the "fan tough guy" from? Show me what I said exactly that makes you so defensive.
        I said try to follow along......You have some serious comprehension issues going on guy.

Looking at the past couple of hours of posting in this and other threads you sure seem confrontational today. I think its clear whos trying to be a "tough guy" Perhaps you ought to put down the bottle and drink some water.
        Last edited by atwaterandstir; 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

What are you drunk already?
          Where are you getting the "fan tough guy" from? Show me what I said exactly that makes you so defensive.
          I said try to follow along......You have some serious comprehension issues going on guy.

Looking at the past couple of hours of posting in this and other threads you sure seem confrontational today. I think its clear whos trying to be a "tough guy" Perhaps you ought to put down the bottle and drink some water.
          Have not had more than one drink at a time in 30+ years..

but you on teh other hand seem awfully defensive..

RIF did you really read my last post..

that was as close to an apology as you get..

Comment

Have not had more than one drink at a time in 30+ years..

but you on teh other hand seem awfully defensive..

RIF did you really read my last post..

that was as close to an apology as you get..
            If thats true yet your still so on edge, perhaps you ought to crack a few open.

Comment

If thats true yet your still so on edge, perhaps you ought to crack a few open.
              sorry not a drinker,, the heaviest I do is root beer and I'm all out..

I have found that I do not have to have a couple to be myself or for that matter anyone else....

Comment

sorry not a drinker,, the heaviest I do is root beer and I'm all out..

I have found that I do not have to have a couple to be myself or for that matter anyone else....
                Im glad you found that out....

Comment

Im glad you found that out....

did that after reflecting on a heavy duty drunk.. some thirty years ago.. some day others will do the same.. now it is an occasional casual drink with wife.. just because ... no more need to have to many to let your inhibitions go..

Comment

Rolando McClain gets arrested, this delusional forum chants "Typical Raider".

Yet...

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/how-do...arrests-chart/

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Yet...

If the glove dont fit you must acquit......

Its pretty clear our guys were framed.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        actually, most of you indeed thought he was the future of your franchise and you put him on a gigantic pedestal based on what he did in college and off the field only. rivers has proven he can play at a high level both with good talent around him and without, facts you constantly ignore.

many of you just don't know QB's very well, which is evident by your last sentence.
                        I sure hope he continues to play at that high level he played at for the past couple of years! Here is to Rivers

Comment

Yet...

Nearly double us

Comment

Yet...

I wonder who the multiple Bronco offenders were? Travis Henry? DJ Williams? Perrish Cox?
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              I wonder who the multiple Bronco offenders were? Travis Henry? DJ Williams? Perrish Cox?
                              marshall for 400.. actually only four arrests but 40 somthing police calls to his house while in denver..

Comment

Working...
                              X