Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Well your memory is not long.

Cuddles did have one monster deep pass that made the Bears succeed over the 7-9 Seahawks. The worst record of any team ever entering the playoffs, whereas Tebow played 11 games and went 7-4 (equals 10+ wins in the season.

Tebow showed so many things that any sane evaluator has to question how this Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde can be so lousy most of the time and so effective/good the rest. I would have loved to see him battle Cutler in Chicago. They are polar opposites, with Tebow's great intangibles and Cutlers great tangibles.

It would have been fun to see Cutler get knocked out of a game and never come back as a starter.
    Knew someone would call me out on that....I have a selective memory and didn't remember the 7-9............

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Classy...

Anyway... in my opinion this is not correct.

If Tebow was really better than Jay Cutler he would be a starting QB in the NFL. Because there are far worse QB's in the NFL than Jay Cutler. Tell me I'm wrong. Jay might not always make the best decisions but at least when he throws an int the ball is going where he wanted it to go. And yes if Tebow had Cutler's talent he would be a better QB because of his "intangibles" but the fact is he doesn't he doesn't have half of the arm talent that Cutler has.

Jay Cutler may be a hot head. He may make bad decisions. But I'd still take him as my QB over Tebow any day of the week.
    ditto......... and twice on Sunday.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Tebow's better than Cutler?

Tebow can't hold Cutler's jockstrap. That's why Tebow is clinging to a miracle that the Pats decide to carry 3 QBs on the active roster for the first time in 6 years and Cutler is the starting QB of the Bears.

Oh, you'd take Tebow over Cutler?

disclaimer: I don't even like Jay Cutler
      Last edited by CoryWinget81; 08-05-2013, 09:59 AM.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
        Well your memory is not long.

Cuddles did have one monster deep pass that made the Bears succeed over the 7-9 Seahawks. The worst record of any team ever entering the playoffs, whereas Tebow played 11 games and went 7-4 (equals 10+ wins in the season.

Tebow showed so many things that any sane evaluator has to question how this Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde can be so lousy most of the time and so effective/good the rest. I would have loved to see him battle Cutler in Chicago. They are polar opposites, with Tebow's great intangibles and Cutlers great tangibles.

It would have been fun to see Cutler get knocked out of a game and never come back as a starter.
        I would say your memory is a little off here also. Fact is in that playoff win Cutler tied an Otto Graham playoff record that has been around since the 50's with two td passes and two td runs. You also fail to remember that the Seahawks had just beaten the defending Super Bowl champs to get to Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          Cutler sucks. Tebow sucks. That's all you need to know.
          This man speaks the truth but at least Tebow is a good person.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
            I would say your memory is a little off here also. Fact is in that playoff win Cutler tied an Otto Graham playoff record that has been around since the 50's with two td passes and two td runs. You also fail to remember that the Seahawks had just beaten the defending Super Bowl champs to get to Chicago.
            OMG cutler did good in a game..

What happened in the next one?

Comment

Cutler is not going anywhere hes a good qb I liked him in Shannahans offense he. has a lot of same tools elway had. I would definately take him over tebow or orton
              sigpic

Comment

Cutler's attitude is certainly a problem, but he will most certainly be renewed and paid big money. Romo and Ryan got SB winner type of money and I think Cutler will too, deserved or not. I don't think Chicago can get anything better than him. They have decades of fruitless search to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                  OMG cutler did good in a game..

What happened in the next one?
                  He was injured..........didn't complete the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Cutler is not going anywhere hes a good qb I liked him in Shannahans offense he. has a lot of same tools elway had. I would definately take him over tebow or orton
                    Trestman runs the same type of offense as what Shanny ran, so we will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                      He was injured..........didn't complete the game.
                      No, he just sat in a corner and pouted
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

has the tools but he is a TOOL.. that is the difference, he does not have that cool collected mind that Elway did/does cutler gets angry and lets others get to him.. see those last SAN games where the bolts were ripping him while in the game or when he was on the sideline.. looked like he was going to cry..

Elway just got even or ahead instead of blowing up..

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                          has the tools but he is a TOOL.. that is the difference, he does not have that cool collected mind that Elway did/does cutler gets angry and lets others get to him.. see those last SAN games where the bolts were ripping him while in the game or when he was on the sideline.. looked like he was going to cry..

Elway just got even or ahead instead of blowing up..
                          True he is a baby, reminds me of Jeff George with better mobility.
                          sigpic

Comment

True he is a baby, reminds me of Jeff George with better mobility.
                            Oh man! Thats harsh. I dont think Cutler is as big an a-hole as Jeff George was.

You could say JG may have been the most arrogant, selfish and biggest a-hole in NFL history. The guy played on a lot of teams, but was such a jerk NONE of his teammates could tolerate the guy. Cutler isnt as bad as that. I think Jay is just kind of moody sometimes, which rubs people the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
                              Oh man! Thats harsh. I dont think Cutler is as big an a-hole as Jeff George was.

You could say JG may have been the most arrogant, selfish and biggest a-hole in NFL history. The guy played on a lot of teams, but was such a jerk NONE of his teammates could tolerate the guy. Cutler isnt as bad as that. I think Jay is just kind of moody sometimes, which rubs people the wrong way.
                              Yeah Cutlers teammates actually like him Jeff George was pretty selfish he reminded me of a Nascar driver!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hoax? I figured it was.....or itwould have been quick news

Comment

Working...
                                X