Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Hoax? I figured it was.....or itwould have been quick news
    I thought it over for a minute and realized it had to be a hoax. I mean cmon, both legs? I can understand a broken arm from an air bag but both legs and that's it? I read this rumor has circulated about a couple of players to date

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
      I thought it over for a minute and realized it had to be a hoax. I mean cmon, both legs? I can understand a broken arm from an air bag but both legs and that's it? I read this rumor has circulated about a couple of players to date
      Yeah I saw that too.....sick people out there. I just dont see the entertaiment in stupid stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
        I would say your memory is a little off here also. Fact is in that playoff win Cutler tied an Otto Graham playoff record that has been around since the 50's with two td passes and two td runs. You also fail to remember that the Seahawks had just beaten the defending Super Bowl champs to get to Chicago.
        Well as said before - everyone wants good Jay as their QB.

You mention that Jay was hurt in the NFCC game - yes but how did he play until then? Who's fault was it he played so bad in that game until he got the supposed injury that lend him to ridicule amongst NFL players?

Why is it that the NFL players do not choose Cutler as a top 100 player? He is well known enough to be on the most hated list?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
          Well as said before - everyone wants good Jay as their QB.

You mention that Jay was hurt in the NFCC game - yes but how did he play until then? Who's fault was it he played so bad in that game until he got the supposed injury that lend him to ridicule amongst NFL players?

Why is it that the NFL players do not choose Cutler as a top 100 player? He is well known enough to be on the most hated list?
          1) Jay has been great in Trestman's offense. It also helps that this is the most overall talent that Jay has ever had around him.

2) Supposed injury? The mcl tear is well documated. Cutler did not play well in the first half...........but then again who knows what would have happened in the second half had Jay not gotten injured. With the way the defense was playing I would have rather had a healthy Cutler over Hanie. One big throw could have won the game at that point.

3) Who the hell cares about the NFLnetworks top 100. As long as he wins no will care about the top 100 or any other popularity contest.

Comment

1) Jay has been great in Trestman's offense. It also helps that this is the most overall talent that Jay has ever had around him.

2) Supposed injury? The mcl tear is well documated. Cutler did not play well in the first half...........but then again who knows what would have happened in the second half had Jay not gotten injured. With the way the defense was playing I would have rather had a healthy Cutler over Hanie. One big throw could have won the game at that point.

3) Who the hell cares about the NFLnetworks top 100. As long as he wins no will care about the top 100 or any other popularity contest.
            He had more talent when he was In Denver especially on the OLINE
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              He had more talent when he was In Denver especially on the OLINE
              Overall talent which would also include Hester on special teams to give Cutler and the O field position, and great defense that can actually stop the other team and get the ball back for the offense. As for Denver's O in 2008, I agree about the OL, the best unit Cutler has ever played behind, though I think this Bears OL could be very good. The skill positions.......Marshall is a better receiver now than he was in 2008, Forte at RB, and M. Bennett at TE are better than anything you had in 2008, and Jeffery is looking like a monster at the other WR spot.

Comment

You hear that Marshall has an issue with his hip
                sigpic

Comment

Overall talent which would also include Hester on special teams to give Cutler and the O field position, and great defense that can actually stop the other team and get the ball back for the offense. As for Denver's O in 2008, I agree about the OL, the best unit Cutler has ever played behind, though I think this Bears OL could be very good. The skill positions.......Marshall is a better receiver now than he was in 2008, Forte at RB, and M. Bennett at TE are better than anything you had in 2008, and Jeffery is looking like a monster at the other WR spot.
                  Scheffler was Cutlers favorite redzone target(better than bennet)
                  Royal caught 90 balls his rookie yr (better than Jeffrey)
                  The only thing u got is Forte who never stays healthy and your d

Oh and shanny way better offensive minded coach
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    You hear that Marshall has an issue with his hip
                    Same issue he had with his hip last year. Marshall said he is not back to where he thought he should be. No one in Chicago is worried that he will not be ready to go against the Bengals.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Scheffler was Cutlers favorite redzone target(better than bennet)
                      Royal caught 90 balls his rookie yr (better than Jeffrey)
                      The only thing u got is Forte who never stays healthy and your d

Oh and shanny way better offensive minded coach
                      1) Bennett > Scheffler. There is no comparision when you are looking at who the better blocker is (Bennett) and as a receiver in Bennett's first full year as a starter he had 55 rec. with 5 td's, better than Sheffler in 2008 with 40 rec. and 3 td's.

2) Though Royal's best year was with Cutler, I think Jeffery is a better wr, who is going to blow it up this season in Trestman's offense. Just my opinion so we will have to wait and see on that one.

3) Forte has missed 5 starts in 5 years, with 4 of those in 2011, so I am not seeing where he can't stay healthy. One of the main reason's Lovie was fired was because he failed to use Forte correctly last year.

4) Love Shanny as an HC, but all you have to do is look at what Trestman has done as an OC in the NFL and HC in the CFL to understand just how good of an offensive mind he has. I will go as far as saying Phil Emery's best offseason move as GM was to hire Trestman.

Comment

• Cutler is off to a good start against a quality opponet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                          Cutler is off to a good start against a quality opponet.
                          Nice game winning drive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cutler is off to a good start against a quality opponet.
                            Ill agree and that has never been his problem. He is a great guy and QB when things are going his way. adversity is his Achilles' heel.

Basically what i am saying is when the poo hits the fan or he throws a couple of early picks I got 5 bucks he folds like a cheap card table. Zebras don't change their stripes Then again Cutlers daddy( Jeff George) had one really good year where he looked like a normal person/ QB before imploding the very next season on national tv. Then again it would have been hard for him to be a head case that year..he was playing with Randy Moss
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Ill agree and that has never been his problem. He is a great guy and QB when things are going his way. adversity is his Achilles' heel.

Basically what i am saying is when the poo hits the fan or he throws a couple of early picks I got 5 bucks he folds like a cheap card table. Zebras don't change their stripes Then again Cutlers daddy( Jeff George) had one really good year where he looked like a normal person/ QB before imploding the very next season on national tv. Then again it would have been hard for him to be a head case that year..he was playing with Randy Moss
                              It could have happened in this game. Cutler throws a bad pick but keeps his cool and goes out and has a great 4th quarter. Who knows having an OL that can protect him and great talent around him could be the answer.

Comment

It could have happened in this game. Cutler throws a bad pick but keeps his cool and goes out and has a great 4th quarter. Who knows having an OL that can protect him and great talent around him could be the answer.
                                Yeah worked great in CO he still threw bad passes and made bad decisions. Hes still a player who focuses on a specific target and eyes them down. He still does not go threw his progressions and yes even in this game forces the ball to that receiver he wants. As long as Cutlers D works I have no doubt you will win but if like last year you have games where that D breaks down or doesnt cause turnovers he will not be able to win the games.
                                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                                X