Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millers a Cheater

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/94...ension-sources

I am very disappointed...the first test is a warning the second a 4 week suspension...wow
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Have to wait and see how it plays out but it will be interesting to see how most Broncos fans react especially after how they reacted to Merriman.

Comment

He's an idiot....nuff said
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Have to wait and see how it plays out but it will be interesting to see how most Broncos fans react especially after how they reacted to Merriman.
        Its already pretty clear how we will react....we are all dissapointed and we think hes an idiot for doing it.

Charger fans defended that rat Merriman as if he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Most fans I've seen and heard from unanimously all say the same thing:

"what an idiot"
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

"What an idiot" = now.
            "We love you Von" = week 5
            "Okay lets not choke in the playoff" = at the end of the regular season
            "Let fire Manning, Elway, Fox" = Loses in playoff
            "I don't know what you are talking about" = If we win the superbowl

Just remember these will be the quote of everyone this year.
            Last edited by Chronoless; 07-22-2013, 11:06 AM.
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010
            I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

I heard it's THC, not HGH. Of course, don't have anything to back that up right now.

Comment

I'm guessing most fan want Miller to be "fire". Well live with it, because hes not going any where, because if they release Miller he would get on a team faster than the time it takes elway to submit the paper work. You don't win Champions with Quire boys, and smoking weed is better than him getting drunk and driving, or going out killing other people.
                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Well, let's be honest... If Miller was rock'n the marijuana, he wasn't cheating, he was playing handicapped. You chargers/raiders fans better hope he doesn't start playing sober. Haha.

Comment

I'm not sure how a little bit of weed makes Von a cheater.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

The guy covering his case says its not steroid or related substances policy.

Still stupid though.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                        Well, let's be honest... If Miller was rock'n the marijuana, he wasn't cheating, he was playing handicapped. You chargers/raiders fans better hope he doesn't start playing sober. Haha.

That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          The guy covering his case says its not steroid or related substances policy.

Still stupid though.
                          According to this article he tested positive to steroids in 2011.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9498862&src=desktop

Comment

According to this article he tested positive to steroids in 2011.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...62&src=desktop
                            Um, no it doesn't. There is nothing about steroids in that link.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                              I'm guessing most fan want Miller to be "fire". Well live with it, because hes not going any where, because if they release Miller he would get on a team faster than the time it takes elway to submit the paper work. You don't win Champions with Quire boys, and smoking weed is better than him getting drunk and driving, or going out killing other people.
                              NO ONE wants Miller released

Comment

Working...
                              X