Millers a Cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    He made a statement on his Twitter then lied and said someone hacked into his account.
    Sounds like a guy u can relate to Baph.
    Or Anthony Weiner. The money is essentially a bribe which is an amoral response to take. Many players in the NFL came from bad situations but not all them took bribes and most of them have bought a house for their parent or parents when they make it big.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

He made a statement on his Twitter then lied and said someone hacked into his account.
      Sounds like a guy u can relate to Baph.
      you mean how you always lie and claim i said SP is washed up? keep trying rookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Or Anthony Weiner. The money is essentially a bribe which is an amoral response to take. Many players in the NFL came from bad situations but not all them took bribes and most of them have bought a house for their parent or parents when they make it big.
        its easy to judge when you are not the one who's family is living in poverty while the NCAA makes millions off of you and others like you, huh? also, you don't know what other players are doing, some players are not good enough to even have the option to get money from someone.

if i was in that situation and my family was living in poverty? you bet your ass i would take the money. so what people are going to cry about it or he may get some slap on the wrist after the fact.

heck, if i was a pro athlete and if taking roids meant my family would be able to eat and have a place to stay? get that needle ready.

you can call that immoral all day long, but i am fairly confident that you and anyone else here would do the same thing if put in the same situation.

it could be worse, he could just be an idiot like miller who doesn't seem to care about anything.

Comment

• When you judge, your not worthy. You point a finger. Let it be.

Only God can judge me.
          Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 09-12-2013, 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            you mean how you always lie and claim i said SP is washed up? keep trying rookie
            You said he was declining I said you claimed he was washed big difference! You meant to put SP down, now your backpeddaling cause he had a good game.

I dont have problem with any of these kids taking money
            the ncaa makes millions off these kids and then punishes them for wanting crumbs.
            Fluker should just own what he wrote on Twitter its better than playing stupid and saying someone hacked in his account.
            Kinda sounds like you baphs on SP
            sigpic

Comment

You said he was declining I said you claimed he was washed big difference! You meant to put SP down, now your backpeddaling cause he had a good game.

the ncaa makes millions off these kids and then punishes them for wanting crumbs.
              Fluker should just own what he wrote on Twitter its better than playing stupid and saying someone hacked in his account.
              Precisely Ild respect him more if he admitted to it but the backpedaling and denial is evidence of doing something wrong. Yes its stupid players cant profit with there +$30,000 a year scholarships which usually include room and board if they are good enough (and yes those are the same players who get bribed). Heck even the Northern Colorado team got free In N' Out when visiting us, and were put up in a double tree. Yes many lesser players have to work extra jobs just to make rent but even our school who had less contracts then Alabama provided them with a meal plan that allowed them to eat 3 meals a day on the tax payer.

Also there is no rule that says players cant get student loans in fact they encourage it and you can use those loans for other things then education. They shouldnt be treated any differently then the 60% of the students in financial trouble in this Nation. Not to mention the fact that schools also make money off Engineering and Agriculture and they make money selling professors books (something professors rarely see much from) so why should this be much different.

I had a friend in Engineering whose family abandoned him at 16 because he came out of the closet. He was supporting himself since then working multiple low level jobs while going through college and succeeding. Everyone goes through hardships but not all of them respond by doing something that is amoral. One of my friends was a walk on in college but he became a starter for 3 years (but didnt get a scholorship) so he worked 3 jobs to get by. At one point he could have done a deal with a local dealership but refused to break the rules.
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-13-2013, 11:26 AM.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

declinging and being washed up is the same thing now? LOL!!!

washed up is implying you cannot play the game anymore, you are done. i didn't say that nor did i imply it. in fact i said he is your best pass rusher not named miller, how is that me saying he is washed up?

also, show me again where i said anything negative about Vasquez since you claim that i did. stop your filthy lying, rook!
                Last edited by baphamet; 09-13-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  declinging and being washed up is the same thing now? LOL!!!

washed up is implying you cannot play the game anymore, you are done. i didn't say that nor did i imply it. in fact i said he is your best pass rusher not named miller, how is that me saying he is washed up?

also, show me again where i said anything negative about Vasquez since you claim that i did. stop your filthy lying, rook!
                  Did you want SP and Vasquez on the chargers or not?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Since when is Marijuana and Molly a Performance enhancing drug? All he would do is be pretty chill and love dovey.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X