Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question. Are the Broncos and "Elite Team"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i told u that SP was brought in to be more than a depth guy especially while von is suspended and you didn't listen.

i also told u he is your best pass rusher outside of von, so far i am correct about that too.

but ayers? don't tell me you think he played well because he got that gift sack?

after seeing that sack i thought to myself it will be funny to see you brag about it but if there was ever a gift sack, that was it.

however, i am not going to say he played bad but still not worthy of a first round draft picks production. SP was a 4th round draft pick outplaying him as an older guy lol
    Call it a gift sack or anything else if it helps you feel better, but just dont forget that one sack equals TRex Ingrams sack total for 2012 and 2013 combined.

Your fixated on Ayers draft position, but were not. Years ago we hoped he was worthy of that, but fortunately for us we have depth and talent and a first rd reach doesnt cripple the Broncos the way it does the Chargers.

Comment

what the hell are you talking about? lol
      i never said Vasquez or SP couldn't play

the worst thing i said about SP is he doesn't fit your system and he is declining, which i believe that he is. but i never once said he was washed up and i have never said anything negative about Vasquez at all.

you are right, you don't know much of anything that's going on!
      Oh im sorry I guess when you were running your mouth about San diego not wanting Vazquez or Phillips back you didnt mean it in a negative way!
      Your all talk then when your wrong u play stupid
      Real classy baph!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Your all talk then when your wrong u play stupid
        Now you're getting it.

Baph's not hard to figure out. That's why he gets off on trying to pick on the "rooks"
        sigpic

Comment

the worst thing i said about SP is he doesn't fit your system and he is declining, which i believe that he is. but i never once said he was washed up and i have never said anything negative about Vasquez at all.

No, you can't back track on your words just because the Broncos destroyed the defending champs and looked more impressive then you hoped they would. You said SP wasn't that good anymore and that he would contribute little.
          I don't remember you talking about Vasquez but man, idk why the Chargers let him go he looked great. The Ravens D-line is a good test too
          UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

yes, can the broncos and manning perform like this in the playoffs? that's a very stupid question too, of course not!
            Even if we won a superbowl you would be derping "DERP DERP BUT CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN DERP?!?"

Do you think the Chargers will be above 500 this year? I don't. I bet deep down you don't either. lol

Enjoy the show Baphy, Manning will be putting on a clinic, and you will get a mudhole stomped in you twice this year regardless of what we do in the playoffs, which I assure you we will make and you will not. You have most of the year to anticipate your most hated rival making you look like a bunch of pathetically inept jokes. I'm sure we wont be the only ones either.

Sleep tight...
            sigpic

Comment

• baph has a hard time comprehending that football is a team sport and that they all have an effect on the outcome of the game, its just to complex for him to rap his mind around the fact their are other players on the field.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

so the worst thing about phillip is he doesnt fit our system....despite von excelling in it as a stand up rusher

and he is declining?? despite 50 plus tackles and 9 sacks

yet in your bizzaro world of bolt smack

paying millions more for an older de who has shown he sucks in a 34 as an olb....whos total tackles the past two seasons doent even equal phillips last yr

whos sack count have dwindled and was almost half of phillips

yet ....hes a great pickup and your expecting salvation......
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  so the worst thing about phillip is he doesnt fit our system....despite von excelling in it as a stand up rusher

and he is declining?? despite 50 plus tackles and 9 sacks

yet in your bizzaro world of bolt smack

paying millions more for an older de who has shown he sucks in a 34 as an olb....whos total tackles the past two seasons doent even equal phillips last yr

whos sack count have dwindled and was almost half of phillips

yet ....hes a great pickup and your expecting salvation......
                  this is an excellent point, what is you answer league?

Comment

Working...
                  X