Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amendola's showing how fragile he's always been

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ry-undisclosed

Just want to say - I've always been a fan of Amendola. But he's always had a glass chin. More of the same?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Yeah dude can't stay healthy, if he could he'd still be a Ram. Got a lot of talent and potential, but if you not on the field can't show that talent and potential. If he's day to day I'd assume it isn't a serious injury, but this does hurt the Patriots.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The dude plays a little wreckless if you watch him play, really throws his body around. That's a great thing as long as your body can stand up to it. It seems his can't.

Comment

Karma for these guys:

Comment

So I guess Wes Welker is fragile because he will be missing a preseason game too? Amendola is in the exact same situation as Welker. If it was a regular season game he would be playing. Multiple reports from credible sources have confirmed it isn't a serious injury.

Amendola was inactive for a few games in his first year, and then dislocated his elbow 2 years ago when he hit the ground, and last year suffered a broken collar bone that could have KILLED him. If that's injury prone, then you may as well call out every player who has torn their ACL this year and label them as injury prone and unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
            So I guess Wes Welker is fragile because he will be missing a preseason game too? Amendola is in the exact same situation as Welker. If it was a regular season game he would be playing. Multiple reports from credible sources have confirmed it isn't a serious injury.

Amendola was inactive for a few games in his first year, and then dislocated his elbow 2 years ago when he hit the ground, and last year suffered a broken collar bone that could have KILLED him. If that's injury prone, then you may as well call out every player who has torn their ACL this year and label them as injury prone and unreliable.
            Yea, Amendola is pretty injury prone. Most good players don't miss that much time due to injury.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              Yea, Amendola is pretty injury prone. Most good players don't miss that much time due to injury.
              His dislocated elbow and broken collar bone will have no impact on him going forward. When he starts having recurring hamstring, knee, or back problems, then I'll be worried.

Comment

His dislocated elbow and broken collar bone will have no impact on him going forward. When he starts having recurring hamstring, knee, or back problems, then I'll be worried.
                To be fair, he hasn't been able to have those problems because hes not on the field long enough to get those problems.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm willing to bet that if he wasn't a Patriot you wouldn't be defending him.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    I'm willing to bet that if he wasn't a Patriot you wouldn't be defending him.
                    I'm not. I'm just stating facts. If he begins to miss time in the regular season regularly due to the aforementioned ailments, I will be critical of him.

Comment

The Patriots came out today even flatter than Denver last week. First 3 or 4 posessions - turnovers

Comment

Reggie Bush in Detroit looks like a match made in heaven. Astroturf +Bush ......... WIN

So maybe Detroit is has improved that much. They really do look great

TD Scheffler!

I miss him

PS I'm watching the DET NE game if you didn't gather

Comment

Hahaha. It's becoming comical at this point. We've looked great on offense all camp and both preseason games, but looking like the 2012 Jets tonight.

Getting thrashed by Detroit in preseason is an annual tradition now.

Comment

In all fairness - Detroit is playing just as passionately as SEA did against us last week. WOW they look good tonite. Like rival GB for the division title good.

it's very early though Troit is playing so crisp

Comment

Has nothing to do with that.

Last 4 years, Amendola has missed 20 games?

In 6 years in NE, Welker missed three, guy is tough as nails. And was there when Brady needed him.

Maybe some of those injuries are bad luck, but it's been a huge concern for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X