Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I do laugh at you a lot
    i wish that were the case but judging by how personal you take smack talk all of the time, i imagine you raging at your computer every time you read one of my posts that's negative about the broncos.
    sigpic

Comment

• I really wanted the Broncos to pick up Freeney, but there's no denying they made the right move.

It's too bad a great DE like Freeney has to end his career like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you are delusional if you think SP was a highly sought after pass rusher, that was the point, now carry on with the crying which i will ignore.
        who said anything about being highly sought after...lmao gaaaw you always gotta make crap up

your trying to make it sound like sp was just sitting around with no interest...until the broncos called...lol
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          who said anything about being highly sought after...lmao gaaaw you always gotta make crap up

your trying to make it sound like sp was just sitting around with no interest...until the broncos called...lol
          very little interest and for the amount he signed for it proves that. if there was all these teams that were so interested in singing him he would not have sat there with no team for two months and the amount of interest would have certainly driven his asking price up, unless he was asking too much which is obvious he wasn't.

also, if he was going to sign with Denver for chump change anyways, why the hell did he wait so long to sign that contract? or could it be that a contract was not offered to him by the broncos until then?

its common sense arapatroll, i know you lack a lot of it but just try and think about it for a second.
          sigpic

Comment

• And in the end, all that matters is that we got the better deal, we have the better D-line, and that buncha useful idiots down in SD just assured our Division title.
            sigpic

Comment

very little interest and for the amount he signed for it proves that. if there was all these teams that were so interested in singing him he would not have sat there with no team for two months and the amount of interest would have certainly driven his asking price up, unless he was asking too much which is obvious he wasn't.

also, if he was going to sign with Denver for chump change anyways, why the hell did he wait so long to sign that contract? or could it be that a contract was not offered to him by the broncos until then?

its common sense arapatroll, i know you lack a lot of it but just try and think about it for a second.
              Phillips already stated that he was offered more from teams he didn't deem to be contenders. He wanted to be on a contender and signed for less for a chance to win a ring

Comment

i wish that were the case but judging by how personal you take smack talk all of the time, i imagine you raging at your computer every time you read one of my posts that's negative about the broncos.
                That's your narcissism raising its ugly head
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Phillips already stated that he was offered more from teams he didn't deem to be contenders. He wanted to be on a contender and signed for less for a chance to win a ring
                  you mean team? the raiders supposedly offered him more and i understand not wanting to go there for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    And in the end, all that matters is that we got the better deal, we have the better D-line, and that buncha useful idiots down in SD just assured our Division title.
                    as if you needed the help anyways.
                    sigpic

Comment

• that manning int is a perfect example of a QB pressure being even better than a sack. that was a huge play by our DL
                      sigpic

Comment

that manning int is a perfect example of a QB pressure being even better than a sack. that was a huge play by our DL
                        Manning had like a good 3-4 sec before he got hit he should have threw it away....that int is all on him. If anything it was more of coverage sack
                        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                          Manning had like a good 3-4 sec before he got hit he should have threw it away....that int is all on him. If anything it was more of coverage sack
                          Though the receiver didnt run the right route and you could tell by the way Julius was seen apologizing to Manning. Manning does have a tendency to assume his players are perfect and thus they will be where they say they are without actually looking at them. Though in double coverage that was foolish
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            yes but does that int happen if he doesn't get his arm hit? that is the point. you would have to have been reading this thread to know why i posted this.
                            sigpic

Comment

that manning int is a perfect example of a QB pressure being even better than a sack. that was a huge play by our DL
                              Except it wasn't a pressure it was a QB hit... and no they are not the same thing or recorded as the same stat
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• awe dont bust his lil make believe pressure dream

yoi know that sack on manning in the third.was just a very good pressure that sadly became a drive ending sack...wasted a good pressure
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X