Dear Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Baltimore

Sorry Denver Physically and Mentally broke your football team.

Just kidding It could only have been funnier if this was the Raiders.

What did they do in the off season get drunk and beat themselves in the head? Lots of dumb football players on that Ravens team.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC.

Comment

What was that again Raven's will beat Denver...Where are all the Raven's fans, hiding I bet or eating their own words. Its ok I got the tissues for the Raven's fans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgirl77 View Post
        What was that again Raven's will beat Denver...Where are all the Raven's fans, hiding I bet or eating their own words. Its ok I got the tissues for the Raven's fans!!!
        They got tucked into bed hours ago.

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Suggs was dead quite, no flappin' his big jowls on the sideline, luv it!!

Ratbird fans are cryin' in their crabcakes!
          sigpic
          What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Flacco looked pretty pissed when he was leaving for the hotel...

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Dude...you and Kish are photo-geniuses....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bird View Post
                Broncos are the team to beat in the NFL.
                there fixed that for you.
                sigpic

Comment

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1235163_496156857158122_1632089762_n.jpg
                  sigpic
                  What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    there fixed that for you.
                    Not really...

Comment

Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC.
                      Hey Dirty Bird!! You a Falcon Fan? I live here in New Orleans And Falcons coming to town!!! Who ever you do like I
                      I hope the Falcons come in here and send the dumb Saint (aints) down to the bottom of the Cellar Heller. God I,
                      know my wife ask me not to say this word but I hate the Aints and the city of New Orleans more than anything on the planet GO FALCONS!!! I better stop before I SMACK MYSELF REAL GOOD.....

Comment

Originally posted by Coltsince4 View Post
                        Hey Dirty Bird!! You a Falcon Fan? I live here in New Orleans And Falcons coming to town!!! Who ever you do like I
                        I hope the Falcons come in here and send the dumb Saint (aints) down to the bottom of the Cellar Heller. God I,
                        know my wife ask me not to say this word but I hate the Aints and the city of New Orleans more than anything on the planet GO FALCONS!!! I better stop before I SMACK MYSELF REAL GOOD.....
                        I share the same sentiment friend. Nothing gets me more upset than seeing that moogly distorted gum chewing face of Sean Payton. Hope the Falcons rip em a new one this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

OH MAN that is some funny stuuffff right there!!! Yeah Joe Crackhoe looked pretty bummed and bewildered in the back of that Convertable!
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Not really...
                            I'm sure you think the Falcons are the team to beat and really I can't blame you, it's natural to think that of your own team however we're a whole different animal since the last time you beat us and quite frankly if we do meet up in the superbowl (I don't think we will. I think it'll be Broncos VS Niners honestly) But IF we do face you I think we'll get another superbowl at the Falcons expense (though I do think this one would be a far closer game than the snorefest the last time the two teams met in the superbowl)

I'm not taking anything away from the Falcons, they are a good football team. We are a better football team IMO. Only way to know for sure would be if they met up on the field again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I'm sure you think the Falcons are the team to beat and really I can't blame you, it's natural to think that of your own team however we're a whole different animal since the last time you beat us and quite frankly if we do meet up in the superbowl (I don't think we will. I think it'll be Broncos VS Niners honestly) But IF we do face you I think we'll get another superbowl at the Falcons expense (though I do think this one would be a far closer game than the snorefest the last time the two teams met in the superbowl)

I'm not taking anything away from the Falcons, they are a good football team. We are a better football team IMO. Only way to know for sure would be if they met up on the field again.
                              I don't think the Falcons are the team to beat. I have them rated #4 on my NFL ranking after the Broncos and Pats at #5. 49er's and Seahawks are #1 and #2 in my rankings because they do not have weaknesses at any position and superior depth. Also, the competition in the AFC is significantly weaker compared to the NFC and your division is nothing to write home about. I like your team a lot but week one is way too early to be putting that much stock into a team.

Comment

Working...
                              X