Adios Crow Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Crow Fans...

...and dont let the door hit your butts on the way out!

Wonder if any of the dead-bird fans will show up to eat crow or maybe they should come here to eat Raven.... I predict few will show up to admit their team just got their butts kicked.
    Last edited by mct1967; 09-05-2013, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post

Wonder if any of the dead-bird fans will show up to eat crow or maybe they should come here to eat Raven.... I predict few will show up to admit their team just got their butts kicked.
    I dunno if i were them i wouldnt be showing up anytime soon after talking all that smack about how the Ravens would win this, Id bury my head and hide too!

Comment

Later morons. I bet we never see most of them again. We even gave them 2 TDs (Welker's fumble and Trevathan.)
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Do you think Denver's biggest ravens fan will show? Haha
        WE'LL BE BACK

Comment

That guy with the sign made me shake my head, If i were him i would not be sitting there surrounded by Bronco's fans admitting I was a Ravens fan lol

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgirl77 View Post
            That guy with the sign made me shake my head, If i were him i would not be sitting there surrounded by Bronco's fans admitting I was a Ravens fan lol
            Why? This is Denver not Baltimore! Not like ray Lewis is going to come out of some dark alley and stab the guy.....
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Cya turds, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
              sigpic

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post

congrats guys! u won. you were, no doubt, the better team last night. but we will clean up our act and see you again.

I'm checking in to take my lashes. you may begin when ready.

Comment

Originally posted by shiri2 View Post
                    congrats guys! u won. you were, no doubt, the better team last night. but we will clean up our act and see you again.

Something to be admired that you didnt go hiding. I think the game alone was enough lashing (my opinion only)

I knew Reed was going to be miss as I mentioned earlier but I had no idea it was going to be that bad. Im not sure we will see another Ravens/Bronco game this year but anythings possible.

Comment

I think you need to realize it'll take much more time than you think, to rebuild after the mass roster changes your team just went through.

I dont think your boys are seeing the playoffs this year...just my opinion, not smack. I've watched sports for a long time and I've noticed that ANY good team that makes the kind of roster changes the Ravens did this year are going to struggle as they find their new leaders and new chemistry. All these new guys need to learn how to play together and play as a unit....that takes time. Your boys might start to find their new mojo by week 12, or 13, but I think its going to be too late by then for a post-season this year.

The Ravens may make the post-season for 2014, but its hard to say. Every team adapts and grows at different speeds. For some teams it could take weeks and for others years...its impossible to predict. You're going to have to bite your tongue and be patient and maybe suffer through many losses before things get back to the level you want.

Thats what I believe anyway.

Comment

It's hard rebuilding your roster once it's been gutted after a superbowl run. That's why you rarely see back to back superbowl champs. It took us well over a decade and Peyton Manning to rebuild after our last SB win.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shiri your a good fan, I know what it feels like after my team gets beat up nothing a bronco fan can say is gonna make you feel any worse. Hang in there bro, you got a good team and coach they'll be ok and im sure will probably have to play you guys with a big chip on your shoulder!
                          Your the one classy Baltimore fan on this board.
                          sigpic

Comment

At least you came back unlike the other Raven trolls who talked crap and didn't eat their crow.

Comment

No lashes, but I did fart on your pillow-- enjoy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X