Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all know peyton is the only reason why you won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know peyton is the only reason why you won!

I love Peyton Manning and wish he didn't pick the broncos. As for tonight he is The Best
    QB out there and if it wasn't for him the donkeys would be a below average to average team at best.
    Now if the broncos can lose the rest of there games I will be happy. LOL Love Peyton Manning can't stand the rest of the team especially "Chump Frankin Buttley" Champ Bailey. Go on Broncos lose.
    Mariahopesbroncoslose!

Originally posted by mariandenverbut View Post
    I love Peyton Manning and wish he didn't pick the broncos. As for tonight he is The Best
    QB out there and if it wasn't for him the donkeys would be a below average to average team at best.
    Now if the broncos can lose the rest of there games I will be happy. LOL Love Peyton Manning can't stand the rest of the team especially "Chump Frankin Buttley" Champ Bailey. Go on Broncos lose.
    Weak troll is weak.
    sigpic

Comment

You're doing it wrong:
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This thread is going places....

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            Good places.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              Into the trashcan like the Ravens season...
              sigpic

Comment

according to Denver fans, he is always the reason they won but never the reason they lose

smack aside, nice win broncos fans!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  according to Denver fans, he is always the reason they won but never the reason they lose

smack aside, nice win broncos fans!
                  Thanks Baph! It feels good, I haven't felt good about football since the playoffs.

Ravens can kiss my hind quarters!
                  sigpic

Comment

Need a snickers?! You"re a troll when your hungry!!

Go eat your crow and sour grapes!
                    sigpic
                    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Let me give you an example of a good troll, so maybe you can learn for the next attempt.

My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

I think the HC and QB of the Ravens certainly did their part, with the bad passes and the running into sacks and the missed challenges and the poor protection scheme on punts. Not to mention the Ravens D who allowed easy shots for most of the game. The Ravens came in thinking they knew what Manning was going to do (something no team should ever do) and they never made any adjustments, and offensively they trusted Fluke-o and not Rice which led to Cam being fired in the first place. Granted our D made adjustments and did well with Woodyard moving people around and had DRC shutdown his receivers, and Manning picked apart the D's holes making them completely unravel but the poor play and poor readiness of the Ravens made this possible

It does take 2 to tango, and the fact the Ravens made it look like they were playing an exhibition game against a potential contender who came to get revenge, thats what led to this game.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
                          Let me give you an example of a good troll, so maybe you can learn for the next attempt.

Omg, LOLz!!!

Comment

Comment

Troll Fail
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X