Congrat. on the Broncos win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrat. on the Broncos win!

It will not be that easy when the Raiders pay a visit....bye all mean, Im not saying Raiders will win....but, the game will be much closer then last night score.
    BB.

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
    It will not be that easy when the Raiders pay a visit....bye all mean, Im not saying Raiders will win....but, the game will be much closer then last night score.
    I wouldn't count on that...

Comment

Almost every game ever is closer than last night. lol. Thanks!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

# Teddy Bridgewater, a Raider next year!
        BB.

Comment

The Raiders are a shoe in for the first overall pick in next years draft. They are terrible in almost every phase of the game. All they have at QB is a lot of questions. It will be a beating the likes of which will be talked about for decades. Dedicated Raiders fans will need years of counseling to cope with the magnitude of the slaughter. Even the hardened criminals that make up the Raiders fan base will have to avert there eyes from the horror.

Comment

Originally posted by MJCOSTEL View Post
            The Raiders are a shoe in for the first overall pick in next years draft. They are terrible in almost every phase of the game. All they have at QB is a lot of questions. It will be a beating the likes of which will be talked about for decades. Dedicated Raiders fans will need years of counseling to cope with the magnitude of the slaughter. Even the hardened criminals that make up the Raiders fan base will have to avert there eyes from the horror.

I know that what U are smoking is legal!!!! What did u say?? *****!
            BB.

Comment

So the Broncos put up 49 against the defending SB champs and somehow the Raiders will do better?

NFL.COM and ESPN have the Raiders at 31st and dead last in their rankings. I can't find any poll that doesn't have them at 31 or 32.

Here is a sample evaluation - "Right when it looked like things couldn't get worse in Oakland, they decided to turn to Terrelle Pryor as the starting quarterback. He's athletic, he's fast and he can make things happen with his legs. But a quarterback has to be able to complete passes and Pryor has never been able to do that. There's no reason to believe it will magically happen for him week one on the league's least talented team. The Raiders are a lock for the worst record in the AFC West. The only real question that remains is whether they will avoid a winless season. "

Comment

So the Broncos put up 49 against the defending SB champs and somehow the Raiders will do better?

NFL.COM and ESPN have the Raiders at 31st and dead last in their rankings. I can't find any poll that doesn't have them at 31 or 32.

Here is a sample evaluation - "Right when it looked like things couldn't get worse in Oakland, they decided to turn to Terrelle Pryor as the starting quarterback. He's athletic, he's fast and he can make things happen with his legs. But a quarterback has to be able to complete passes and Pryor has never been able to do that. There's no reason to believe it will magically happen for him week one on the league's least talented team. The Raiders are a lock for the worst record in the AFC West. The only real question that remains is whether they will avoid a winless season. "
                U know what U can do with that Poll!!!!!...stick it where the sun don"t shine, Thrust me, when Raiders and Broncos play the game....well less put it this way, Broncos + 10.
                BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                  I wouldn't count on that...
                  In our decade of suckiness, we've managed to beat you with the most incredible odds against us, with forecasts such as this exclaiming certain victory, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions even if the odds are once again against us.

My smacking skills will be severely tested the week before our matchup but I wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait!

Oh and congrats on the butt whoopin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
                    U know what U can do with that Poll!!!!!...stick it where the sun don"t shine, Thrust me, when Raiders and Broncos play the game....well less put it this way, Broncos + 10.

WOW - Sad that the best you can come up with in smack and still retain an ounce of credibility is "Yeah! - We'll only lose by 10!!" Not sure whether to admire your dedication to a floundering franchise or question your grip on reality.

Comment

You think it'll be worse than 59-14? That's the current apex if we're talking beatings.

Comment

Raiders fans are so delusional.
                        My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
                          Raiders fans are so delusional.
                          No, we just don't hand over victory on a silver and black platter regardless of teams. We know that the chances are very slim but if it was an automatic victory then the game won't be played.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            No, we just don't hand over victory on a silver and black platter regardless of teams. We know that the chances are very slim but if it was an automatic victory then the game won't be played.
                            I was actually not referring my post to you. I was referencing the others posting. You are one of the few opponent fans I have come across that doesn't come off as an idiot when they type.

The being said, most Raider fans are delusional (in the Bay Area to be more specific), and that is a fact.
                            My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
                              I was actually not referring my post to you. I was referencing the others posting. You are one of the few opponent fans I have come across that doesn't come off as an idiot when they type.

The being said, most Raider fans are delusional (in the Bay Area to be more specific), and that is a fact.
                              Thank ya. I prefer the word optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                              X