Congrat. on the Broncos win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
    please explain the record of your Elite QB in the play offs.

0-1
    2-1
    1-1
    0-1

wow, 7 playoff games and 4 of them losses. How many SB apperances? Oh, nm you have to win all the playoff games to get there at least.

The hypocrisy of it all is if Manning was on your team... well its obvious.
    Billy Volek had the game tying and game winning drives the year he was 2-1 so technically rivers is 2-4 in the playoffs
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      I really don't think so.. Allen isn't stupid. He will run run run the ball taking the play clock down to the last seconds every time and show dime coverage on every down giving Manning the "run the ball' read keeping the game clock ticking to avoid the embarrassment . only good teams will try to play with us thus getting embarrassed :thumb:
      Beagle, this is nonsense unless you're talking about the Saints. You'll be surprised that running the ball effectively and using up the clock is great strategy against every team, especially the passing teams. Some teams even run to ice the game, unlike Ronnie Hillman who, if he ran the ball effectively for those final minutes, would have avoided the embarrassment that came afterwards for your Broncos. That's why you laugh at our Superbowl loss yet we laugh at your mere divisional round loss.

McFadden is the best player on the Raiders offense when healthy. So you're strategy is correct, but not to save embarrassment, but to win. Teams can run the ball down teams throats and still embarrass their opponent. I don't expect McFadden to own you like he did in the past but if he did, I wouldn't be too shocked. We all expect the Raiders to run and run some more to keep the ball out of Manning's hands, since he is the Raiders best offensive player and Pryor is a desperate option. The key is turning those clock consuming drives into scores, otherwise it's a blowout. It's smart football, I'm sure you know this though.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Beagle, this is nonsense unless you're talking about the Saints. You'll be surprised that running the ball effectively and using up the clock is great strategy against every team, especially the passing teams. Some teams even run to ice the game, unlike Ronnie Hillman who, if he ran the ball effectively for those final minutes, would have avoided the embarrassment that came afterwards for your Broncos. That's why you laugh at our Superbowl loss yet we laugh at your mere divisional round loss.

McFadden is the best player on the Raiders offense when healthy. So you're strategy is correct, but not to save embarrassment, but to win. Teams can run the ball down teams throats and still embarrass their opponent. I don't expect McFadden to own you like he did in the past but if he did, I wouldn't be too shocked. We all expect the Raiders to run and run some more to keep the ball out of Manning's hands, since he is the Raiders best offensive player and Pryor is a desperate option. The key is turning those clock consuming drives into scores, otherwise it's a blowout. It's smart football, I'm sure you know this though.
        McFadden is gonna run right into the denver d-line!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Billy Volek had the game tying and game winning drives the year he was 2-1 so technically rivers is 2-4 in the playoffs
          nice try, wen rivers went out of the gsme he had the lesd, vlek and the chargers lost that lead and regained it back.

besides, IIRC volek threw 4 short passes in that game compared to rivers' monster game he had. you donk fans that use that angle just to talk smack, nothing more.

volek did his job as the back up but that was rivers' win.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            I really don't think so.. Allen isn't stupid. He will run run run the ball taking the play clock down to the last seconds every time and show dime coverage on every down giving Manning the "run the ball' read keeping the game clock ticking to avoid the embarrassment . only good teams will try to play with us thus getting embarrassed :thumb:
            until the playoffs of course, then you will do a great job embarrassing yourselves! :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              nice try, wen rivers went out of the gsme he had the lesd, vlek and the chargers lost that lead and regained it back.

besides, IIRC volek threw 4 short passes in that game compared to rivers' monster game he had. you donk fans that use that angle just to talk smack, nothing more.

Volek led the game winning drive....Volek brought the team back from a deficit and Volek made the play that won it.

But your right Rivers got the credit for Sproles and Voleks work.

Comment

Yes he had the lead then manning scored meaning his lead was gone and had Volek not tied the game they would have loss. Then volek led the game winning drive. Thx for coming.
                sigpic

Comment

until the playoffs of course, then you will do a great job embarrassing yourselves! :thumb:
                  This is the only card baph will be able to play this yr! Wait tell the playoffs what a joke! Get a hobby hater.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    I dont recall that, the record is what it is. But lucky for rivers if thats the case!
                    Last edited by Cajun; 09-08-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

you donk fans that use that angle just to talk smack, nothing more
                      I noticed you didnt respond to my rebuttal, would you take Peyton Manning over Philip Rivers? I find it interesting you blast bronco fans for being bronco fans and then take offense when bronco fans blast you for being a charger fan. Which is why I think your over hypocritical in your posts.

I have no problem with smack talk based on fact... even if its hypothetical, as long as its believable! Rivers is not believable right now! Even if he wins tomorrow. Hes starting to be in the same category as Tony Romo. You never know what you have on any given sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X