X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bears Fans

It never gets old

Have a great season!

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Thats wrong...But I did start cincis defense in my fantasy league..got to love any defense facing Cutler for a turn over or 5
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

lol

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Thats wrong...But I did start cincis defense in my fantasy league..got to love any defense facing Cutler for a turn over or 5
        what an excellent strategy, you got what? 2 points out of that start?
        sigpic

Comment

Bad move by you. Cutler played well today, Cincy's defense not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            lol

OK.............Go Chicago, we are both in first place after one week.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              what an excellent strategy, you got what? 2 points out of that start?
              12 actually weird league I lost before the games started today so i had to gamble like mad. The guy I'm playing had Manning
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

12 actually weird league I lost before the games started today so i had to gamble like mad. The guy I'm playing had Manning
                odd, in my league they got nowhere near that. i can't really talk much, my team crapped the bed this week, i still have an outside shot though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  odd, in my league they got nowhere near that. i can't really talk much, my team crapped the bed this week, i still have an outside shot though.
                  NO Man!! NO, my team crapped the bed this week,I need your team tonight to beat the Texans!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coltsince4 View Post
                    NO Man!! NO, my team crapped the bed this week,I need your team tonight to beat the Texans!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!
                    Said no broncos fan ever

Comment

Working...
                    X