Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest nothing new. Just saying
    how so? or are you just trolling again?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      how so? or are you just trolling again?
      Meaning you do exactly the same thing all the time! How hard is that to comprehend? Funny how you know exactly what someone means dwon to the minutest of details from the simplest of comments when you want to twist it into something a poster never even got close to saying or meaning but spell it right out and you're all "derp I am too stupid to get your meaning Derrrrr"" Pathetically trollish
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!

if i were your GM and tebow was my QB, i would have brought in manning too!!!

you act like elway was the only one that wanted manning, unlike brees when the saints were the only team that wanted him.

there were 6 or 7 other teams seriously interested in manning, he could have gone to any of them. the titans apparently wanted him even more since they offered him more money than the broncos did.

manning chose to sign with the broncos, it wasn't his only choice and that decision by elway to bring in manning to replace tebow? NO BRAINER.
        Manning went with a winner! John Elway and the Denver Broncos!
        Brees also had MiamI interested and even San Diego but you guys chose to go with Rivers!
        I was replying to you sating we dony know Qbs
        Elway and Manning are both hall of famers!
        We brought in Plummer as a free agent and we got to an AFC championship game ( basically sll Rivers has done with more talent)
        And Denver drafted Cutler when many were high on Matt Leinart.
        McDoosh was the guy who didnt know Qbs, traded Cutler for Orton and drafted Tebow with a 1st rd pick.
        Bowlen realized his mistake brought in Elway. Without Elway Manning wouldnt have came to Denver!
        If getting Manning is so easy why didnt San Diego bring him in!
        sigpic

Comment

• These charger fans are so green with envy it's frickin hilarious. Revel in their sniveling. mmmmmmmm Good stuff
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            These charger fans are so green with envy it's frickin hilarious. Revel in their sniveling. mmmmmmmm Good stuff
            I may not agree with what Baphs and No Ring say but they do make it fun!
            At the end of the day we Bronco fans should just enjoy the moment!
            1.Baphs and fellow Bronco fans (Ebsoria & FightingLee) are gonna say the sky is falling cause our defense was exposed in ONE game!
            2. No Ring will stick to Peyton is the one and done king trying to pop are balloon.
            3. Baphs will continue to argue drafting and keeping River's over Brees is genius!
            4. And will get a different fan every couple weeks who will come in here to tell us were going down!

Ive been a Bronco fan since 86 and these times are few and far between! 1998 is the last time we had it this good! Lets enjoy it cause it will be a small window (2yrs Max)!
            sigpic

Comment

you clearly cannot grasp simple concepts. have you never heard people refer to manning winning this or manning winning that? manning put up these stats or those stats? have you never seen anyone ever judge a QB by winning? i know that you have so don't even answer that.

now, do you think those people are saying that when a QB wins or looses that its 100% his fault or 100% because of him alone that they won? or the stats he got are 100% because of him and him alone?

you are straight up ridiculous man

just like when you cry about me "playing off my opinion as fact" just because i don't make a point to say that is just my opinion. most people over the age of 6 know that these are all just opinions unless its a factual statement, except you of course!

RIDICULOUSNESS!!. or should i say, very ROD like.
              Its not much different then the same people predicting Rivers would win everything every year in the first half of his career. Analysts are reactionary and are paid to over-exaggerate in a highly unpredictable game that tends to change from week to week due to weather injuries and just bad game play by 1 or 2 players.

Truth is its a team sport and our D has some undisciplined young players that have a lot of potential but with injuries to key leaders lack the necessary guidance to succeed. Representation of 1 week from a team is not always the effect that you have on the field. Yes we got beat by a spread offense (which Dallas had not ran all year and that includes on the Chargers) we were unprepared and when 3 of our best players available went down they did not make proper changes yes we won but Fox has said the right things and says he and JDR are taking it as a loss and wants the team to fill the same way so it does not happen again.

The spread D is heavily impacted on having a good diverse set of Leos/Studs and when Miller comes back we will have that and when Bailey comes back we wont have problems with Carters coverage because he wont be on the field as much, and with a complex D like this its important to have a ILB who can make adjustments, cover and blitz and when Woodyard comes back we will have that.

I dont expect this to be a common theme when we are healthy.
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-11-2013, 09:42 PM.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Coronado Island called...they want to know if San Diego could stop stinking...your ruining the tourist trade. The fish in sea world are *****ing.

rhymes with witching.
                Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 10-11-2013, 09:52 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

• Chargers found a run game and dominated the TOP......
                  Colts killed themselves extending drives for the Chargers with bone head 3rd down penalties, but Rivers made them pay.
                  On a side note, can Keenan Allen pull his pants up any higher? They arent quite touching his armpits, but they are close.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    Chargers found a run game and dominated the TOP......
                    Colts killed themselves extending drives for the Chargers with bone head 3rd down penalties, but Rivers made them pay.
                    On a side note, can Keenan Allen pull his pants up any higher? They arent quite touching his armpits, but they are close.
                    Chargers looked really good tonight! Great gameplan, running the ball and keeping Luck on the sideline.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I haven't decided if it was the Chargers playing up, the Colts being exposed, or the Colts being out-coached. Either way, I feel less concerned about this week.

Still not concerned with the Chargers
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        I haven't decided if it was the Chargers playing up, the Colts being exposed, or the Colts being out-coached. Either way, I feel less concerned about this week.

Still not concerned with the Chargers
                        if the broncos defense doesn't improve the chargers can do the same thing to manning, keep him off the field.

our offense is the best defense we got
                        sigpic

Comment

if the broncos defense doesn't improve the chargers can do the same thing to manning, keep him off the field.

Yes your team controls the clock but your also 28th in turnover differential averaging more then 1 turnover a game then you cause, not to mention your teams Redzone efficiency is 22nd in the league

Oh and lets not forget despite that game against Dallas our team still allows a smaller percentage of TD's then your D does. Not to mention a lower percentage of 1st downs.

Manning may have to sit on the sideline for a few drives but those drives will probably result in a field goal if not a turnover more often then not
                          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-15-2013, 11:40 PM.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

We're leaps and bounds better against the run than the Colts. I don't fear the Chargers on 1st and 2nd down. I feel like we can force you into enough 3rd and longs, with or without Miller back, to not allow you to convert as readily and frequently as you did against the Colts.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

Couple that with the fact that we're stupidly good at sustaining long drives ourselves, and I just don't think you guys can hang.

Trying to control the clock isn't going to be enough against us.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X