Remember 59-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    CHARGER fans, interupting on a RAIDER thread, on a BRONCO board! Yeah, that's never happened before.
    LOL I said the same exact thing lol

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    ALL I and EVERY Bronco fan, and Bronco player DO CARE ABOUT, is getting that third RING! PERIOD! Washing the bad taste outta our mouths, the one and done in the playoffs, the epic collapses, and shuttin up all these smack boys mouths will take care of itself when that DOES HAPPEN!
    Nah, we'd just welcome you into the Three Ring circus. I won't be surprised if you get it or fall short. I don't see any AFC team winning in Mile High in the playoffs then again I didn't see it happening last year either. Only teams in the NFC I can see beating the Broncos in the Superbowl are the Packers.

With that said, the Giants won 2 titles by being the hot team so regardless of where you are now, you have to take it one game at a time.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 09-21-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      LOL I said the same exact thing lol
      As if you've never chimed in before on a Charger thread? I know you can't help yourself though seeing how the ONLY time the Bronco fans talk about the Raiders around here is twice a year during the regular season. As you've probably noticed a VAST majority of the threads in this section the Chargers are the topic. We have no rings and all they do is talk and hate on us and our QB whereas your team has 3 rings and your team is barely mentioned by Bronco fans unless its Raiders week. Sorry to spoil your party man. I'll try to be more "sensitive" next time. After all, the Raiders are the most HATED team by the Broncos but you wouldn't have guessed it on this board.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        As if you've never chimed in before on a Charger thread? I know you can't help yourself though seeing how the ONLY time the Bronco fans talk about the Raiders around here is twice a year during the regular season. As you've probably noticed a VAST majority of the threads in this section the Chargers are the topic. We have no rings and all they do is talk and hate on us and our QB whereas your team has 3 rings and your team is barely mentioned by Bronco fans unless its Raiders week. Sorry to spoil your party man. I'll try to be more "sensitive" next time. After all, the Raiders are the most HATED team by the Broncos but you wouldn't have guessed it on this board.

No, you're just annoying.

Don't confuse people responding to the garbage you call smack as any real feelings of ill will. If a mosquito was flying around my face I would swat it. No difference here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

You have a head start on being sensitive. I'm sure you know people here don't respect you, but it's not just because of your long winded attention seeking I wanna be loathed more than anyone else posts. It's because you suck at what you do. Plain and simple.

I'll give you credit though for being the best at what you do. As a Raider fan I've never seen anyone or anything suck as much as you do.

There's a topic in this thread. You've derailed it. You do this all the time. This is why your chiming in gets called out. And this among many MANY other things in your repertoire,, is why your smack sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Monday is the S.A.T.s of tests for our passing defense. Won't get any tougher.

Now I know I said it doesn't matter who you face because you are what your record/stats say, but I will make an exception... Chad Henne. He will bring those stats up. On the flip side, we couldn't stop Chad Henne the last time.

We still don't have corners though, which I never thought I would say because we had at least one pro bowl caliber corner damn near every year from Willie Brown to Asomugha. That would make me more comfortable as a heavily blitzing defense.
            Rivalry games have a tendency to bring out the best and worst out of teams, besides its not like you dont still have to face the Giants and Eagles. Granted neither of those teams are complete but they have good passing games
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
            X