Cowboys fan here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys fan here!

I just created an account so I can talk about the Broncos @ Cowboys game with opposing fans.

Manning is having a phenomenal year, and I envy you guys for having him!

Tony Romo is having a phenomenal year as well. Some are saying he could be an MVP candidate, but I honestly think Manning will take that.

Who are some Game-Changing Broncos that don't make the highlight reel?

Also, my biggest question: what's the state of your OL? I know Clady is done for the year, anything else noticeable?

Here's some things you may not know about the Cowboys:

We are 2nd in the NFL in sacks.

We are 2nd in the NFL in rushing YPG allowed.

We have the highest rated Safety and RT in the NFL. Our Safety, Barry Church, is an absolute stud. Watch out for him! He's a ball-hawk and knows how to lay the wood on people.

We may not root for the same team, but at least we can all hold hands and say "Screw the Chargers!"

And last but not least: Go Cowboys!

As you may know we don't rush to terribly much as we have manning slinging the ball around like he has but I will add while you guys are second we are first only allowing 43 yards a game.

Sacks will be hard to come by as manning was getting the ball out in 2.14 seconds last night.

We should have champ Bailey back by the time we play you guys which should help with our defense as we also have a nice safety in duke. Hopefully he is healthy by then. I think he has had minor injuries but he is all over the field making hits.

Should be a good game.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

The difference is, after 13 weeks the Broncos will still be a top ranked team but the Cowboys will not.

Comment

Welcome.

On the OL, the left wide is where you'd want to take advantage with Clark and Beadles.

Ware vs Clark may determine the game.

Non stars for us are Harris, Nacho, and the DT's inside who have been great vs the run.

If we can't get constant pressure on Romo without blitzing, gonna be a tough game.

I can see us out Harris on Witten if Bailey is back by then.

Dez is a monster.

Comment

I won't add to much as a lot of it was said. I will however say that our OL is still pretty good. Chris Clark didn't do bad in his first game against a team that at the time was tied #1 in most sacks (Raiders that is). He did allow one blindside sack and resulted in a fumble and we turned it over. Clark was going up against a good player in Lamarr Houston, but obviously Ware is much better so that is one of the keys to the game: Who wins that matchup?

While you're number 2 at stopping the run we are currently number 1 at stopping it. That may change next week going up against a stud in McCoy, but I'm confident when we meet you guys we can contain Murray for the most part. Of course we will still be without Von which sucks.

In the end, I agree screw the Chargers. Will do everything we can to beat the Eagles, please do everything you can to beat the Chargers. No more of that win one lose one garbage like you guys always do haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
            The difference is, after 13 weeks the Broncos will still be a top ranked team but the Cowboys will not.
            Let's hope they both are.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
              In the end, I agree screw the Chargers. Will do everything we can to beat the Eagles, please do everything you can to beat the Chargers. No more of that win one lose one garbage like you guys always do haha
              Let's hope so! I think we have this game. SD's OL and Run Game are non-existent. And please beat the Eagles, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamCowboys View Post
                Let's hope so! I think we have this game. SD's OL and Run Game are non-existent. And please beat the Eagles, thanks!
                We will most certaintly try

Still need to worry about Rivers who seems to be back to his good days again and making way less mistakes. How is your guys pass defense? I know you have two good corners in Carr and Claiborne, but overall is it good? I only saw your first game against the Giants and even though you guys got turnovers, Eli seemed to get yards fairly easily? Just curious.

Comment

Did you see last weekend what happens when She-li gives a good team the ball so many times? You don't see a mediocre team hanging on for dear life trying to Charger the game and give up the win.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Let's hope they both are.
                    Wouldn't upset me! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                      We will most certaintly try

Still need to worry about Rivers who seems to be back to his good days again and making way less mistakes. How is your guys pass defense? I know you have two good corners in Carr and Claiborne, but overall is it good? I only saw your first game against the Giants and even though you guys got turnovers, Eli seemed to get yards fairly easily? Just curious.
                      The Tampa 2 defense has been known to give up some passing yards, but, besides against the Giants, that hasn't really been a problem at all (though Peyton can rip apart any team). Consider this.

It took quite a bit of time for the Defense to adapt. A new D Coordinator, New Line Coach, switching from the 3-4 to the 4-3. The Giants game was very sloppy, for both teams. But since then, Claiborne has really seemed to grasp the scheme, and JJ Wilcox is playing extremely well for a rookie. And, like I mentioned in a post above, we have one of the best safeties in the NFL in Barry Church. So I'm not very worried about the pass defense this season. It should only get better. I have a lot of trust in Monte Kiffen, and he has a lot of weapons to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Did you see last weekend what happens when She-li gives a good team the ball so many times? You don't see a mediocre team hanging on for dear life trying to Charger the game and give up the win.
                        The game we played against the Giants was very sloppy for our offense. It should have been a blowout. But since then, the Offense has been playing lights out.

Comment

And please beat the Eagles, thanks!
                          bastard ;-p

Comment

Lets be honest our division is better then they have in the NFC East. Ild put Oakland and SD against any team in that division except maybe the Cowboys. So your team will likely go to the playoffs even if your record is crappy.

I will not deny that our D is pathetic in comparison, but to compare Romo to Peyton is a bit ridiculous considering he is ahead of him in every stat right now.

Good luck in putting the Chargers finally out of their misery
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

For some reason I expect the Chargers to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X