Cowboys fan here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamCowboys View Post
    Let's hope so! I think we have this game. SD's OL and Run Game are non-existent. And please beat the Eagles, thanks!
    our OL has been pretty good actually but they are banged up now so we will see. good luck this Sunday, it will be a competitive game but i think the cowboys win unfortunately.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
      For some reason I expect the Chargers to win.
      i don't lol

our OL is banged up pretty bad, every single one of our starters is hurting in some way or wont play. we just signed a guy off the street that is likely gonna start for us.

that combined with the cowboys being second in the league in sacks so far and romo will tear us up through the air like all other QB's have.

our only chance is if somehow we have a big day offensively and keep rivers protected reasonably well all game. i still think it should be competitive but it doesn't look good.

we don't match up well against the cowboys on paper right now.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like baps got premade excuses

Surely freeneys pressure combined with rivers excellence and the secret weapon teo should be enough....dont forget your terrific dline

lol
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Surely freeneys pressure combined with rivers excellence and the secret weapon teo should be enough....dont forget your terrific dline

lol
          Well its not like we dont have an excuse with a banged up secondary coming off a short week while they get 11 days to rest. Still i think with even our secondary banged up we can still beat them fairly well and it gives Ihenacho Bailey and Carter a reason to rest up for a more important game
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

lol
            i don't make excuses for losing, that's you, remember? its funny that you don't even try to hide being a hypocrite anymore, you just except it, don't you?

that was actually a non smack honest take on it. we will likely be without 3 starters on our OL going against a team that knows how to get after the QB.

and again, where did i say anything about freeney and pressures? find some more made up garbage you want to pretend i said so you an run smack, you need that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              Well its not like we dont have an excuse with a banged up secondary coming off a short week while they get 11 days to rest. Still i think with even our secondary banged up we can still beat them fairly well and it gives Ihenacho Bailey and Carter a reason to rest up for a more important game
              who needs excuses...you an bap got something going?

If the broncos get beat...we got beat..period....we are the better team...no excuse for losing
              sigpic

Comment

Now bap dont make excuses for losing...buwaahaaaahaaa ha

what was...we lost cause we had the worst special teams ever

excuse

how about...oline excuses

or offensive scheme calling for deep plays with a bad oline...we heard that to no end...lol

bap dont make excuses...lol
                sigpic

Comment

who needs excuses...you an bap got something going?

If the broncos get beat...we got beat..period....we are the better team...no excuse for losing
                  I said we dont need them, but honestly it was actually Manning who joked about how a team on a short week is playing one on a long week

LIKE I SAID we dont really need them for this game

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    I said we dont need them, but honestly it was actually Manning who joked about how a team on a short week is playing one on a long week

LIKE I SAID we dont really need them for this game

you said....its not like we dont have an excuse
                    sigpic

Comment

you said....its not like we dont have an excuse
                      My point was anyone can make excuses but you just want to persecute me so your assuming the worst

Comment

Perhaps your point wasnt clear...perhaps a hint of sarcasm might help
                        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps your point wasnt clear...perhaps a hint of sarcasm might help
                          My apologies your right.

The only time when injuries should be an excuse if their is evidence of head hunting during the game. Still good teams find a way to win and thats what separates them from the rest

Comment

Let's hope so! I think we have this game. SD's OL and Run Game are non-existent. And please beat the Eagles, thanks!
                            We did are part :/

Comment

Now bap dont make excuses for losing...buwaahaaaahaaa ha

what was...we lost cause we had the worst special teams ever

excuse

how about...oline excuses

or offensive scheme calling for deep plays with a bad oline...we heard that to no end...lol

bap dont make excuses...lol
                              i never said we lost because of any one reason, i have never done that....ever. i do remember you saying you lost specific games because of injuries though.

i said ST's and fumbles were by far the main reasons we didn't go to the playoffs that year and you would have to be football illiterate to disagree with that considering how good our offense and defense was.

but did i give rivers a free pass for it? nope, i sure didn't, i just didn't mainly blame him like you, kish, and many others here did. you and many other donko fans have always given your QB's free passes for losing no matter which QB's we are talking about.

cutler, tebow, manning.....it is never their fault for losing any game but always because of them you win...until they are no longer a bronco player of course!
                              sigpic

Comment

The game we played against the Giants was very sloppy for our offense. It should have been a blowout. But since then, the Offense has been playing lights out.
                                How'd it go today for you???
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                                X