Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    My apologies your right.

The only time when injuries should be an excuse if their is evidence of head hunting during the game. Still good teams find a way to win and that's what separates them from the rest
    excuse making for injuries is never okay unless its your QB. i was merely giving my opinion on why i thought the chargers would lose the game, i have never once pulled the injury card and arapaho knows this, he was just trolling.

glad i was wrong though, so are you saying the chargers are a good team since they found a way to win despite all the injuries?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      How'd it go today for you???
      it was the battle of the chokers, our choker came out on top!
      sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I thought Dallas was our biggest threat for a couple weeks but now I'm not so sure.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

The NFC East is the punching bag of the NFL. The division is a combined 4-12 after this week. 3 of those wins came from division matchups where 1 team HAD to get the win. If they played out of conference they would have just the 1 win by the Redskins against the Raiders today.
          Last edited by Bronchos; 09-29-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            To be honest, I thought Dallas was our biggest threat for a couple weeks but now I'm not so sure.
            Nah Indy is our biggest threat within the next few weeks. Only thing that scares me about next week is Dallas win one lose one crap. We are the better team, though, and should win.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
              Nah Indy is our biggest threat within the next few weeks. Only thing that scares me about next week is Dallas win one lose one crap. We are the better team, though, and should win.
              right now i would say KC is your biggest threat since they are also undefeated and you have to play them twice.

but the broncos are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. then again, the playoffs haven't started yet lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                right now i would say KC is your biggest threat since they are also undefeated and you have to play them twice.

but the broncos are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. then again, the playoffs haven't started yet lol
                Well overall yes, but I meant within the next 3 weeks or so lol. And you're right, playoffs is where we and Manning need to prove themselves. Regular season was always a given, though, I probably shouldn't jinx it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                  Well overall yes, but I meant within the next 3 weeks or so lol. And you're right, playoffs is where we and Manning need to prove themselves. Regular season was always a given, though, I probably shouldn't jinx it lol.
                  ahh, got ya.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    i just didn't mainly blame him like you, kish, and many others here did.
                    Nuh uh Baphy. You're not throwing me in there. I never pinned your seasons on Rivers. I pinned them on Norval maybe, but never on Rivers all by himself. I know that you probably feel like that because I give you a hard time about your girlfriend, but you aint lumping me in there sucka fish.

But you on the other hand...

Face it bud, you're an excuse/ "reason" Machine
                    Last edited by kishzilla; 09-29-2013, 06:49 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                      I've come to terms with the fact that the NFC East is really bad and a win over them should be considered with that in mind.

The Eagles are hot garbage. If we didn't hang a 50 burger I would be disappointed. Can you imagine if we had just eaked out a win over a team THAT bad? I would be embarrassed
                      sigpic

Comment

Cowboy's fan here as well. I have a ton of respect for the Bronco's and Peyton Manning. Before the season started I had the Bronco's and the Seahawks pegged for the Superbowl. I still feel certain the Bronco's will be there. As for my Cowboy's...... I'm a proud fan but also a realistic fan. I just don't see the Bronco's losing this game at all. I'm just hoping for an injury free game for both teams. On a side note, I had a chance to meet John Elway many years ago at the Quarterback Challenge hosted at Disney World in Orlando. A really great guy and one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
                          Cowboy's fan here as well. I have a ton of respect for the Bronco's and Peyton Manning. Before the season started I had the Bronco's and the Seahawks pegged for the Superbowl. I still feel certain the Bronco's will be there. As for my Cowboy's...... I'm a proud fan but also a realistic fan. I just don't see the Bronco's losing this game at all. I'm just hoping for an injury free game for both teams. On a side note, I had a chance to meet John Elway many years ago at the Quarterback Challenge hosted at Disney World in Orlando. A really great guy and one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game.
                          Well welcome and agreed here's to an injury free game

My brother is a huge Cowgirls...err I mean Cowboys (sorry slip of the tongue) fan and we are watching the game together here in Denver on Sunday should be a fun game.

To the OP while Romo has performed better (statistically) than I expected I think you'd be hard pressed to find a whole lot of people to say it has been MVP worthy, to this point, The man just can't win in the clutch. Yes Baph i know playoffs yada yada yada

GL Sunday!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronchos View Post
                            The NFC East is the punching bag of the NFL. The division is a combined 4-12 after this week. 3 of those wins came from division matchups where 1 team HAD to get the win. If they played out of conference they would have just the 1 win by the Redskins against the Raiders today.
                            Thats close but only two came from in division as the cowboys beat the rams also.

But i almost feel sorry for the NFC east they are getting hammered by the AFC west.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                              Well welcome and agreed here's to an injury free game

My brother is a huge Cowgirls...err I mean Cowboys (sorry slip of the tongue) fan and we are watching the game together here in Denver on Sunday should be a fun game.

To the OP while Romo has performed better (statistically) than I expected I think you'd be hard pressed to find a whole lot of people to say it has been MVP worthy, to this point, The man just can't win in the clutch. Yes Baph i know playoffs yada yada yada

GL Sunday!
                              I agree, so far Romo has performed better this season but MVP..... Nope. Manning is going to light up the Dallas secondary. River's was tearing it up against Dallas last weekend. Those little dump passes killed Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
                                I agree, so far Romo has performed better this season but MVP..... Nope. Manning is going to light up the Dallas secondary. River's was tearing it up against Dallas last weekend. Those little dump passes killed Dallas.
                                Baphs Reply: Dump passes? you mean precision passes from the best in the business!His numbers are incredible this year! ..... Manning has played well but its too early to look at his stats!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X