Cowboys fan here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs Reply: Dump passes? you mean precision passes from the best in the business!His numbers are incredible this year! ..... Manning has played well but its too early to look at his stats!
    River's played an awesome game but there were some dump passes that ate Dallas alive. I mean, Dallas had a linebacker who couldn't cover Chargers RB Danny Woodhead at all which resulted in two TDs from him.

Comment

Baphs Reply: Dump passes? you mean precision passes from the best in the business!His numbers are incredible this year! ..... Manning has played well but its too early to look at his stats!
      troll harder rookie.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
        River's played an awesome game but there were some dump passes that ate Dallas alive. I mean, Dallas had a linebacker who couldn't cover Chargers RB Danny Woodhead at all which resulted in two TDs from him.
        that TD to gates was because the Dallas defense tried to take away the short pass. don't mind the donkey fans here, they said rivers was washed up and done all off season and now they are playing damage control

good game by the way! :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          that TD to gates was because the Dallas defense tried to take away the short pass. don't mind the donkey fans here, they said rivers was washed up and done all off season and now they are playing damage control

Now that is the truth right there. Going forward,Manning is going to eat Dallas for lunch this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
            Now that is the truth right there. Going forward,Manning is going to eat Dallas for lunch this Sunday.
            when did I say Rivers washed up liar!!
            sigpic

Comment

when did I say Rivers washed up liar!!
              well rod takes the words of one bronco fan...even if he only perceives the intent...and credits every bronco fan on the board with saying it over and over

like his year long cry, whine, snivel....all the bronco fans called rivers a choker...so therefore im gonna call manning one

rods got a overactive imagination
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

This coming from the tool that said Peyton was washed up...I think it's a little early to say Rivers is 'back', after all, the Chargers record is still just 2-2.

Comment

For the last 3 years Bey Bey has had a better YPT then Dez. Thats even with Tebow who ran rather then pass. Now it may be because Dez has a crappy QB who is the most overpaid hack in the game but the fact remains Bey Bey is better then Dez and will have a better game unless Manning sees Welker or Decker or Orange Julius open during the game more.

This game has the makings of a trap game, and yes Romo is trying to be like Phil and calling out the officials for help but I think our team has better discipline and on both sides of the ball which will give us a better chance of winning and living up to potential. The Cowboys have their star pass rusher back something baph and other Charger fans want to ignore but I think the team thats 27th in passing D wont be able to stop Manning
                  Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-03-2013, 10:38 AM.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                    This coming from the tool that said Peyton was washed up...I think it's a little early to say Rivers is 'back', after all, the Chargers record is still just 2-2.
                    I think Rivers is surprising the naysayers right now (not just Bronco fans) and that includes the experts. On NFL network they had Peyton and Rivers stride for stride in accolades and what some went so far to say as Rivers is playing like an Elite QB that he once was and that if the Chargers defense improves and our running game can step it up a notch the Chargers would be able to compete with any other team head to head, stride for stride in the NFL, yes that includes the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning. Nobody saw Rivers in the top 10 QB'S class this year let alone the top 5. I know its early and a lot can happen from here on out. I'm not here crowing Rivers just yet but I will say that if this trend continues Denver better look out, you actually might have some competition in this division after all.
                    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      I think Rivers is surprising the naysayers right now (not just Bronco fans) and that includes the experts. On NFL network they had Peyton and Rivers stride for stride in accolades and what some went so far to say as Rivers is playing like an Elite QB that he once was and that if the Chargers defense improves and our running game can step it up a notch the Chargers would be able to compete with any other team head to head, stride for stride in the NFL, yes that includes the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning. Nobody saw Rivers in the top 10 QB'S class this year let alone the top 5. I know its early and a lot can happen from here on out. I'm not here crowing Rivers just yet but I will say that if this trend continues Denver better look out, you actually might have some competition in this division after all.
                      Sorry buddy but Denver doesn't fear your boy Rivers or the rest of your team! Denvers biggest competition is themselves. Phillip is playing well but I don't see him dropping 40 on denvers defense with the weapons he has around him. And you've gone out of your way to disrespect Von but hes coming back and he and Champ are going to make Denvers D scary good!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow those experts are really going out on a limb there....if the defense and running game plays better wouldnt just about every struggling team benefit greatly?
                        So far Rivers has been the surprise player...mostly because his piss poor play lowered the expectations to next to nothing. He is leading a 2-2 team and has thrown for under 200 yards twice. Its a nice story due to shock factor thats about it.

Comment

Hes surprising Nay Sayers who thought he was elite and are now questioning him week to week and after 1 game are now all over him, sort of like they are with Romo when he has a big win.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            Hes surprising Nay Sayers who thought he was elite and are now questioning him week to week and after 1 game are now all over him, sort of like they are with Romo when he has a big win.
                            Speaking of questions there remains a big fat ? on Manning's peanut shaped forehead that remains to be answered:

Will Manning Choke again and go 0-1 in the playoffs for the umpteenth time?..and this is after he just won 13 games on the year and took a weeks rest in the PO's and had home field advantage, etc etc.
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Speaking of questions there remains a big fat ? on Manning's peanut shaped forehead that remains to be answered:

Will Manning Choke again and go 0-1 in the playoffs for the umpteenth time?..and this is after he just won 13 games on the year and took a weeks rest in the PO's and had home field advantage, etc etc.
                              I don't get your point. Manning has more playoff wins than Rivers, right?
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

On NFL network they had Peyton and Rivers stride for stride in accolades
                                Uh, no, they didn't. That must have been the NFL network playing in your sad delusional little head

Anyone claiming Rivers is on the same level as Manning right now is a damn moron.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X