X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Good question baphs can denvers offense keep putting up points!
    The best defense sometimes is a record setting offense.

Leave a comment:

• Coltsince4
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i was talking about your offense.....
    Hey baph!! Me and you this weekend!! Check out the Avatar I even dressed out for the occasion!! Your going to need me!!
    Heee!!!Heee!! NSI Bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    There are 6 games I worry about I always worry about the road against division rivals. Besides that I worry about KC, Indy, NE, and believe it or not Washington (a trap game). These teams do have D's that can slow Broncos down in the 2nd half in these games it will be important to score early and take a heavy lead because these games can become difficult for the Broncos later on.

As for are D being weak, we know they have issues with long passes thats what their weakness has been. The main reason is of course they have issues with the pass rush. However with our LB corps decimated and Ayers hurt Phillips and Jackson became our only real pass rushers. This caused problems for a team that was already having trouble getting to the QB. Not to mention the O-line of the Cowboys was top 5 before this game.

In 2 weeks this weakness will likely be no longer prevalent as long as we stay healthy and we will likely be 6-0 and as baph mentioned the only team in the division that will give us trouble in this division will likely be KC because SD's D-line couldnt hit a QB if he walked right into them

We beat Dallas in Jerry world yes it was ugly and yes they exposed some weaknesses on D but it did not prove anything. We wont be have an opponent who has been that good at getting the ball downfield for the rest of the regular season and we will have a better pass rush in the future and we will have our play caller on the D back fairly soon (though thats more hope then knowledge) all these make me feel better about an ugly win that was still a win
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-06-2013, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    To the Charger fans...you got your hands full with some lowly ass Raiders with that awesome line..o or d it don't matter you suckin it at the moment. Sick of hearing the same arguments you guys post no matter where you are. Im pretty sure you pastin them from previous threads...they are tired and old. Get a TEAM, become relevant.

Edit: Baph...ive got 12 bucks. Lets do this.
    Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 10-06-2013, 09:33 PM. Reason: relevancy

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    How in the HELL do we get a Cowboy, Bronco thread and Chargers still try to force their relevancy by crashing it. good game Boys.

Leave a comment:

• Bldngorngnblu
    replied
    Sorry but if our d doesn't start forcing turnovers and getting some coverage going it won't matter if we put we're putting up 30 pt/gm. We're giving up that much on average.

The offense is the best to play the game, no doubt. It wouldn't be crazy to think we could easily average 40+ pt/gm.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    they won't but i bet their defense can slow your offense down enough for their offense to maybe keep it close. what i want to know is can Denver keep this kind of offensive production up?
    If we're healthy, I don't know who keeps us from scoring at least 30 some-odd points. I really don't. Even the Chiefs. If we don't lose to the Chiefs, I don't know who else really challenges us the rest of the year. I still think the Chargers are paper tigers, and tonight may confirm that.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    we were already told we can not sustain this scoring pace so forget about it
    Denver seems to have a really good offense but they are not going to average 45 points a game all season lol

lets be realistic people. the best regular season scoring offense in history only averaged 38 points a game. that would crush the record and if that happened the broncos will go undefeated just like the pats did.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    U guys scored 30! What a juggernaut
    i was talking about your offense.....

Leave a comment:

• Blazindro
    replied
    they won't but i bet their defense can slow your offense down enough for their offense to maybe keep it close. what i want to know is can Denver keep this kind of offensive production up?
    40+ plus points? Maybe not. But is there something to suggest that they can't score at least 30 points a game which will win a lot of games still? Our defense has concerns, but I hope others realize we are without 5 starters and some of our best players when we played Dallas today (Champ, Von, Woodyard, Harris, and Ayers). A lot of defenses would suffer with losing so many key players.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    yeah, SD's defense did that last week too and they blow ass lol

when your offense plays like that, does it really matter?
    U guys scored 30! What a juggernaut

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i did watch it, congrats on the win. even if you would have lost i wouldn't have said much because your offense is still rolling strong despite the points your defense gave up. also, your secondary is swiss cheese but your D made a play at the end, reminds me of the chargers defense

why is your secondary so bad?

Well bap...that defensive showing was a joke...but as i said the score was 35- 20 and we lost one of the good cover cbs in harris with a concussion...and the leader of the d woodyard....it was not great before that....it was terrible after....

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Denvers d gave up 48
    14 off turnovers
    But when it counted the d got a huge sack follwed by an int
    yeah, SD's defense did that last week too and they blow ass lol

when your offense plays like that, does it really matter?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Yeah I keep hearing this from everyone im interested how kc is going to score with Denver

Leave a comment:

Working...
X