Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders and Chargers 2 of the league's most worthless teams

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/0...-in-the-nfl/#2

Chargers #8, Raiders #1 in terms of worthlessness.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Wow, I was really hoping they would delve into suckiness.

I guess we'll have to do that here.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Wow, I was really hoping they would delve into suckiness.

I guess we'll have to do that here.
      that shouldn't be hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

The chiefs are the most pedestrian looking team. With 5 turnovers, The Chiefs barely beat the Eagles. Alex Smith has as much zip on his throws as Matt Barkley.

Comment

Jacksonville #1
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Jacksonville #1
            Jags, Giants, the Terrible Towels, The Skins, The Bucs

Then maybe the Raiders, those are the teams that are truly terrible right now, I might even put the Cardinals and Browns below them but this week will show us more
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by joeyknish View Post
              The chiefs are the most pedestrian looking team. With 5 turnovers, The Chiefs barely beat the Eagles. Alex Smith has as much zip on his throws as Matt Barkley.
              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Jacksonville #1
              You guys need to learn how to read.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm just not sure how much a move to LA would help that #. Things are really fragmented here in Southern California (I include LA in that). Massive transplant populations, and people that just seem to attach to other teams somewhere along the way. 3 of my 5 current bosses are football fans and all 3 are born and raised locals. They all identify with 3 different teams and the Chargers are not among them. It's just bizarre how this has all played out and asking someone how they began rooting for their team of choice has turned into one of my favorite questions to ask other football fans.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                  I'm just not sure how much a move to LA would help that #. Things are really fragmented here in Southern California (I include LA in that). Massive transplant populations, and people that just seem to attach to other teams somewhere along the way. 3 of my 5 current bosses are football fans and all 3 are born and raised locals. They all identify with 3 different teams and the Chargers are not among them. It's just bizarre how this has all played out and asking someone how they began rooting for their team of choice has turned into one of my favorite questions to ask other football fans.
                  I thin the Raiders should move back to LA and the Chargers should move to Salt Lake City. There's still plenty of Raiders fans in the LA area, Oakland sucks and like you said there's a just not a lot of solidarity in SoCal among the fans.

I think an NFL team would do pretty good in Salt Lake City, and having the Chargers move there would keep the AFC west rivalries alive and have teams in 4 states, covering a wider area.
                  sigpic

Comment

Week 4, I guess it's about right on schedule McFadden goes down.

Oh wait.. :offtopic:??
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Week 4, I guess it's about right on schedule McFadden goes down.

Oh wait.. :offtopic:??
                      Not really, bad investments lead to devaluation.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thin the Raiders should move back to LA and the Chargers should move to Salt Lake City. There's still plenty of Raiders fans in the LA area, Oakland sucks and like you said there's a just not a lot of solidarity in SoCal among the fans.

I think an NFL team would do pretty good in Salt Lake City, and having the Chargers move there would keep the AFC west rivalries alive and have teams in 4 states, covering a wider area.
                        I don't think an NFL team would ever get put into SLC. Let's just say the demographic isn't well represented there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I work with a guy born and raised in Wyoming, working in Colorado, that's a Chargers fan

I think people are sometimes kind of contrarily attached to teams because of who their parents liked. They wanna be "opposite" if you dig what I'm shovelin'
                          sigpic

Comment

Well it would be an FU to LA but with their lack of wanting to build a stadium, I could see them being the team moved to London. Though the Bucs might just move first they do have an average of 5% less of their stadium filled then the chargers for the last few years
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X