Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Warning for Peyton Manning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Yes, just a few cars back (honk honk) neck and neck with the Raiders
    Yet so far from this
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Rivers has paved the way for you Denver.
    You better not screw this one up and go 4-1 cause if you do you could very well drop to 2nd place in the AFCW and be looking at Rivers and the Chargers in your rear view mirror sitting at 3-2 after we absolutely squash the Raiders.
    LOL How did it feel to " absolutely squash the Raiders" ? lol
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      How many times have you said this now? If it doesn't happen will you have the jewels to show your face?
      Im going to the game and yes I promise no ring I will eat crow if the bolts win.
      Ive been to San Diego twice and Denver once for SD vs Denver games and bolts killed us all 3 games! I think im bad luck.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Yes, just a few cars back (honk honk) neck and neck with the Raiders
        LOL your 3 games back and your probability of even making the playoffs as a wildcard is 21% yet you think you can catch us and the chiefs. Next week we play the jags in Denver we will be 6-0, heck the chiefs will play the Raiders who nearly did to you what we did to them without McFadden and will be 6-0, your team plays Indy you will be 2-4 and officially left for dead at this point but you think you have a shot what drugs are you on and where can I get some
        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-07-2013, 10:50 AM.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Im going to the game and yes I promise no ring I will eat crow if the bolts win.
          Ive been to San Diego twice and Denver once for SD vs Denver games and bolts killed us all 3 games! I think im bad luck.
          Then with all due respect please don't go.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Im going to the game and yes I promise no ring I will eat crow if the bolts win.
            Ive been to San Diego twice and Denver once for SD vs Denver games and bolts killed us all 3 games! I think im bad luck.
            I'm pretty sure your bad luck is offset by my good luck making it a even playing field, since I will be there as well.
            My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
              I'm pretty sure your bad luck is offset by my good luck making it a even playing field, since I will be there as well.
              Sweet! Its kinda of a home game for us cause the Charger fans don't show up just like there team last night!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Sweet! Its kinda of a home game for us cause the Charger fans don't show up just like there team last night!
                I was secretly hoping rivers wasn't going to be, well rivers. Alas, he showed himself in the last 2 minutes of the game.

                But I am excited about the game. I'll be on the 45 yard line in row F behind the broncos sideline, as I always am.
                My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
                  I was secretly hoping rivers wasn't going to be, well rivers. Alas, he showed himself in the last 2 minutes of the game.

                  But I am excited about the game. I'll be on the 45 yard line in row F behind the broncos sideline, as I always am.
                  Im behind the charger sideline where I can sing to Phyllis cry me a Rivers! And ask Manti Teo if his girlfriend is in an empty seat by me so I dont sit on her!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Im behind the charger sideline where I can sing to Phyllis cry me a Rivers! And ask Manti Teo if his girlfriend is in an empty seat by me so I dont sit on her!
                    Hahahahahaha I expect to see posts with pictures of Rivers yelling with his awkward faces from you then.
                    My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      Yes, just a few cars back (honk honk) neck and neck with the Raiders
                      Going off your car metaphor...listed based on division rank

                      1. Denver- Ferrari (Explosive, quick and the class of the division)
                      2. Kansas City- Subaru (Steady and reliable without all the flash)
                      3. Oakland- Yugo (Busted up and Broken down most the time, but sometimes it works and everyone gasps in amazement)
                      4. San Diego- Ford Exploder...err...Ford Explorer (Looks good in the moment but you just never know when that recall based on those "random explosions" is going to occur)

                      SD isn't a few cars back any more its already lost 2 wheels on the side of the road and only has one spare tire.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        Yes, just a few cars back (honk honk) neck and neck with the Raiders

                        your not neck in neck with the raiders...your behind them in last place
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          I know sign language. That's sign language for "ahh.. woogedy boogedy!!!!!"
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                            Then with all due respect please don't go.
                            hahaha!
                            Cutler started two of the games and Chris Simms started the other with Orton coming in the second half
                            oh yeah and I went to a Monday night game in 2010 in San Diego but I got zip tied by the cops in the first quarter for flexing lol!
                            If Manning plays I think will be fine!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              How many times have you said this now? If it doesn't happen will you have the jewels to show your face?

                              we will show up with jewels in our rings...how many you got?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X