Denver's defense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ebsoria if your going to rock the photo of Superman you should photo shop the pre 97 Denver d on the chest.
    Denver Bronco Man the coolest super hero ever!
    I'll take it under advisement.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Here's a nice write-up on the Broncos defense... nice to see these guys getting some credit!
      Broncos' D muscles up for win over Chiefs

Chris Harris Jr. put it on his way into the locker room following a dirt-under-their-fingernails 27-17 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Sports Authority Field at Mile High Sunday night: "I thought y'all said we didn't play defense."

DENVER -- In all of the words, both spoken and written, that have been devoted to the Denver Broncos this season, most have been quickly filed under "offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
        Here's a nice write-up on the Broncos defense... nice to see these guys getting some credit!
        Broncos' D muscles up for win over Chiefs

Chris Harris Jr. put it on his way into the locker room following a dirt-under-their-fingernails 27-17 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Sports Authority Field at Mile High Sunday night: "I thought y'all said we didn't play defense."

https://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bron..._/id/2550/2550
        Here's another nice write up on Denver's defense by ESPN :clap:

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...e-helping-hand
        Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-15-2013, 11:12 AM.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Yep we held Phillip to the lowest passing yds in the past 5 weeks, and Denvers 4 sacks were the most against him all year. Two false start penalties saved another sack and a strip sack fumble that Denver would have ran in, watch the 4th qrt again baphs.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            enjoy it..we are still the better team and you will have to settle for rooting against us in the playoffs.That was your Superbowl.. They don't give Lombardis out for week 15 wins.sorry
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              enjoy it..we are still the better team and you will have to settle for rooting against us in the playoffs.That was your Superbowl.. They don't give Lombardis out for week 15 wins.sorry
              you mean we will have to settle with laughing at you in the post season? can't wait to see the excuses for why none of it is manning's fault

Comment

Working...
              X