Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
    This is true. Georgians do argue NC is not part of "the south."
    Anything with North in the title should not be part of anything South, IMO.
    sigpic

Comment

Honestly the Saints are the only team in the NFL that scare me.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Honestly the Saints are the only team in the NFL that scare me.
        I thought Tom Cruise scared you
        sigpic

Comment

The Panthers should have drafted Terrelle Pryor. lol.

Comment

This thread cracks me up... Did you wake up and go..."I want to talk smack to Broncos fans but my team blows...oh well I'll just use a good team in my division to do it instead"

Also plenty of teams are afraid of Von. Why don't you go ask your boy Cam how he felt running from Von all game last year.
            sigpic

Comment

And... crickets....

Hello-o... o... o....
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                And... crickets....

Hello-o... o... o....
                Hey cricket boy dont you agree with Smitty89 you were bombing on are defense yesterday!
                You even questioned if champ and Von will help! You should start rooting for New Orleans too since your teams d is so bad!
                Last edited by 58Miller; 10-10-2013, 09:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
                  cause the Saints have an offense that can outscores yours and they have a legit defense that will keep Peton Manning confushed.

Also Drew Brees and the Saints are 1-0 aginst Manning in the Big game.
                  The Broncos are not going to be in the Superbowl....the Chiefs are...

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                    The Broncos are not going to be in the Superbowl....the Chiefs are...
                    November 17th you girls come to Mile High! Remember last time 38-3 real good game!
                    Oh I know you have Alexis Smith who checks the ball down every play!
                    Gonna be fun!

PS: props on supporting your team by being simple! Everyone else writes paragraphs to try and scare us! Lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
                      cause the Saints have an offense that can outscores yours and they have a legit defense that will keep Peton Manning confushed.

Also Drew Brees and the Saints are 1-0 aginst Manning in the Big game.
                      We took care of the Aints last season handily

where u around for that?
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Broncos beat the Saints 34-14 last year, The Saints defense is much improved over last season but so is the Broncos Offense....it would be fun to watch.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          November 17th you girls come to Mile High! Remember last time 38-3 real good game!
                          Oh I know you have Alexis Smith who checks the ball down every play!
                          Gonna be fun!

PS: props on supporting your team by being simple! Everyone else writes paragraphs to try and scare us! Lol!
                          Only problem with that prediction is you have to win a playoff game.The Chiefs have not won a playoff game in 19 years :thumb:
                          Last edited by Beagle; 10-10-2013, 10:36 AM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

"You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl"

I am not usually one to bust on someone for their "writing" skills (or lack of) on the ol' innerwebz but you have taken it to an all new low .... Where in the heck did you get your education man???

Here's what you should do ... stop wasting your time on message boards talking trash and use that time to go back to school and learn how to speak properly.

Sheeeesh
                            sigpic

Comment

Yew betta hope yall duznt face the saints in tha supabole.... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

I only clicked on this because the grammar is so terrible.

Then I read about how the Saints could outscore Denver and I realized it wasn't worth reading anything more.

Comment

Working...
                                X