Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We stomped the Saints last year,,, well just use the other foot to stomp them again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Only problem with that prediction is you have to win a playoff game.The Chiefs have not won a playoff game in 19 years :thumb:
      But you can't really look at this years Chiefs as the same as all those other teams that failed to win in the playoffs. Who is in charge now and what is their playoff record? By the way...I do remember that blowout game last year vs Denver....do you guys remember that other game last year? How close was that? Chiefs still lost in the end but Manning was held down by a 2-14 team...so you can understand how I am encouraged with the possibilities this year.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
        But you can't really look at this years Chiefs as the same as all those other teams that failed to win in the playoffs. Who is in charge now and what is their playoff record? By the way...I do remember that blowout game last year vs Denver....do you guys remember that other game last year? How close was that? Chiefs still lost in the end but Manning was held down by a 2-14 team...so you can understand how I am encouraged with the possibilities this year.
        It was close Denver still won 17-9! You guys could only kick 3 field goals. I guess Alex Smith is going to light it up right?
        sigpic

Comment

NO better hope we don't make it
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Hey cricket boy dont you agree with Smitty89 you were bombing on are defense yesterday!
            You even questioned if champ and Von will help! You should start rooting for New Orleans too since your teams d is so bad!

Yes, I was bombing on our defense. There's a difference between blindly sipping the kool-aid and being realistic. We used to have the perfect forum on these boards for you where everything was perfect and the unicorns didn't "fart", they "sparkled" rainbows and butterflies. Short of that, maybe you'd like mylittleponyonline.com? My 9 year old daughter LOVES it!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

Yes, I was bombing on our defense. There's a difference between blindly sipping the kool-aid and being realistic. We used to have the perfect forum on these boards for you where everything was perfect and the unicorns didn't "fart", they "sparkled" rainbows and butterflies. Short of that, maybe you'd like mylittleponyonline.com? My 9 year old daughter LOVES it!!
              Thanks I have a 6 yr old daughter that will love it! And for the record unlike you I don't believe the sky is falling. Lets see what happens after the indy game! I got faith in Von and Champ!
              Way to back up your team Ebsoria! " My teams defense sucks" great call!
              we did suck on Sunday! but im not worried we will rebound and the guys coming back are leaders (bailey) and game changers (Von)!
              Get over it Ebsoria!
              Unless Jacksonville drops 48 on us!
              Last edited by 58Miller; 10-10-2013, 05:14 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks I have a 6 yr old daughter that will love it! And for the record unlike you I don't believe the sky is falling. Lets see what happens after the indy game! I got faith in Von and Champ!
                Way to back up your team Ebsoria! " My teams defense sucks" great call!
                we did suck on Sunday! but im not worried we will rebound and the guys coming back are leaders (bailey) and game changers (Von)!
                Get over it Ebsoria!
                Unless Jacksonville drops 48 on us!
                Whoa, you got me all wrong! I back my team more then most. But, at the risk of repeating myself since it's clear you're having a hard time understanding what I posted, I'm not a blind fan who thinks it's all paddy cake, magic, and that every child should be allowed to play 15 plays. I'll call a duck a duck when I see it.. and allowing any team to put up 48 points just flat out sucks.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Just imagine if the Panthers had a real QB ... Never mind, they would still suck.

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
                  your jv defense gave up 48 to the cowgirls and Tony Romo so just imagine what Drew Brees will do to it might put up 70
                  sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

The Chiefs are cursed bro I dont know by who or why but they are.

I remember sweeping the afc west last year. The end of the game the only thing I want to know is who won and who lost. Then again Last year was just that. The Chiefs are a better team this year but not a scary good team. The Broncos are a better team too..better than one that went 13-3. If I had to pick a team to keep the Broncos under 30 it would be the Chiefs. I just dont think you can score more than 13 vs us. Nobody runs on us..nobody even when they have tried.

The ravens 22 carries 48 yards 2.1 yards a carry

The Giants 21 carries 24 yards 1.1 yard per carry

McFadden 12 carries 9 yards the raiders QB had more success than that 4 for 36. Total for the team 17 carries 46 yards 2.7 yards per carry and they are the ninth ranked rushing team in the league. How are the Chiefs going to move the Ball..Alex Smith? lol
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                      NO better hope we don't make it
                      why? so manning can throw another pick 6 and help them win another ring?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

could have sworn that corner is in Oakland

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Good one Baphs! And maybe Manning will retire so your team can have a chance at going to the playoffs!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good one Baphs! And maybe Manning will retire so your team can have a chance at going to the playoffs!
                            By the way do you have any Charger Superbowl videos?
                            Oh it's just Steve Young throwing td's!
                            sigpic

Comment

It was close Denver still won 17-9! You guys could only kick 3 field goals. I guess Alex Smith is going to light it up right?
                              If the Chiefs hold the Broncos down to 17 then yes....they are certainly good enough to win with Alex Smith. By the way....nobody has scored more than 17 points against the Chiefs so far this year.

Comment

If the Chiefs hold the Broncos down to 17 then yes....they are certainly good enough to win with Alex Smith. By the way....nobody has scored more than 17 points against the Chiefs so far this year.
                                You run the ball and play good defense. The teams you played shouldn't have scored much.Reid is a good coach but that will only get you so far. enjoy while you can. The film selection is getting better every week you play.Manning will take it ,dissect it and perform surgery on your team in due time.:thumb:
                                Last edited by Beagle; 10-11-2013, 05:43 AM.
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X