Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
    I only clicked on this because the grammar is so terrible.

Then I read about how the Saints could outscore Denver and I realized it wasn't worth reading anything more.

I did not try very hard either.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
      cause the Saints have an offense that can outscores yours and they have a legit defense that will keep Peton Manning confushed.

Also Drew Brees and the Saints are 1-0 aginst Manning in the Big game.

I was confushed one time...took a poop..cleared it all up.

Comment

I agree with this topic kinda. This is the last team I want to face in the big game. Brees is a veteran and is almost every bit as good as Peyton. We got better receivers, but they got a better defense. Brees does throw alot of short passes, but he also has a very accurate deep throw.

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
          I agree with this topic kinda. This is the last team I want to face in the big game. Brees is a veteran and is almost every bit as good as Peyton. We got better receivers, but they got a better defense. Brees does throw alot of short passes, but he also has a very accurate deep throw.
          You gotta beat the best to be the best! Baltimore proved that last year!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
            The Saints have a new scheme this year. Their D will look a little more vulnerable in the second half of the season when teams figure it out, I believe.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

In all honesty the colts are a more dangerous team then the Saints, and if we beat them at home (which is a big if) then ild be a lot less worried about the Saints. The same goes for the Chiefs.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                In all honesty the colts are a more dangerous team then the Saints, and if we beat them at home (which is a big if) then ild be a lot less worried about the Saints. The same goes for the Chiefs.
                why do you say that? are we talking playoffs? because any playoff team is dangerous for the broncos come playoff time.

but honestly? the saints are dangerous man lol

they are more one dimensional than the colts but they got drew brees with a good defense. this saints team is probably better than the one that won the SB.

they are dangerous. :thumb:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  why do you say that? are we talking playoffs? because any playoff team is dangerous for the broncos come playoff time.

they are more one dimensional than the colts but they got drew brees with a good defense. this saints team is probably better than the one that won the SB.

Any team in the playoffs is dangerous!
                  1.Ask Drew Brees, remember when he played that 7-9 Seahawks team?
                  2.Ask the Steelers when they lost to Tebow and the Broncos! They haf the number ranked defense in the NFL and Tebow lit them up!
                  3.And yes Baphs ask the Broncos who loss to the lowley Ravens!

Its a crap shoot, you need t o br good and you need a little luck too! You of all people know.
                  The best team the Chargers had lost LT and Phillip played with a torn ACL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

The Saints are better at making adjustments and competing in the chess match, they can hold a slight lead going into the half a lot better then the Saints can and have a better ability to come back. The balance of the colts allows them to fight in the colder weather later in the year and in NY and neither team will have the experience to of playing in cold weather to keep up a dynamic offense. They were given some trouble in Chicago, where if you see what the Colts did to the niners I could say I feel more comfortable in saying they are a more dangerous team

Though Seattle if they learn to play away games could be the most dangerous team in the NFC but thats something I have yet to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      2.Ask the Steelers when they lost to Tebow and the Broncos! They haf the number ranked defense in the NFL and Tebow lit them up!

Its a crap shoot, you need t o br good and you need a little luck too! You of all people know.
                      yes i agree but the saint are specially dangerous in their current form.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Teams will sleep on the Skins but if they make it out of the NFC Least they could actually be very scary

The Saints slept on the seahawks not to long ago and were stunned very badly at home when they were the favorite to win it all

Comment

The saints can't stop the run. And if the blitz doesn't get there the secondary gets picked apart

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            The saints can't stop the run. And if the blitz doesn't get there the secondary gets picked apart
                            We can't stop a crappy Offense with a 2nd string QB.

Comment

[email protected] Chargers fans talking about the Playoffs!

Like they know anything about them other than how to watch other teams playt in them and some good dip recipes :thumb:
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                                We can't stop a crappy Offense with a 2nd string QB.
                                oh no the sky is falling. we have a great run defense. The pass defense will improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X