Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh the Saints cant even run out the clock. They just gave the game to the Pats. Really 3 Possesions in just over 2 minutes. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      yes i agree but the saint are specially dangerous in their current form.
      I agree they are good. They were very impressive against New England in New England today.
      sigpic

Comment

That game was amazing. You can't give Tom Brady 1:13 to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          The Broncos are not going to be in the Superbowl....the Chiefs are...
          Come back and post that when the Chiefs actually make the superbowl!!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            yes i agree but the saint are specially dangerous in their current form.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              wow nice reference CP
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I am kinda HOPING for the Saints actually, If they are playing like they have the last few weeks, you bet!

I think Peyton would love another shot at his home team, and I feel with this group of receivers, he can hang with Drew Brees.

I would expect a game much like last week's in Dallas. And would be thrilled with an exact replica of that game. Nice and close, lots of scoring, with a Bronco win (of course, lol). Getting the best out of both offenses. Seeing the big stars be big stars.

Heck, win or lose, a game like that, against the Saints, would be an excellent trip to New York indeed. Sign me up for that! :thumb:

But lets get there first, huh? That goes for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  wow nice reference CP
                  I am a child of the 90's what can I say. haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                    I am kinda HOPING for the Saints actually, If they are playing like they have the last few weeks, you bet!

I think Peyton would love another shot at his home team, and I feel with this group of receivers, he can hang with Drew Brees.

I would expect a game much like last week's in Dallas. And would be thrilled with an exact replica of that game. Nice and close, lots of scoring, with a Bronco win (of course, lol). Getting the best out of both offenses. Seeing the big stars be big stars.

Heck, win or lose, a game like that, against the Saints, would be an excellent trip to New York indeed. Sign me up for that! :thumb:

But lets get there first, huh? That goes for both teams.

Personally I want GB not only is it a remake of our first SB victory but it will probably lead to a high scoring game because well there D has been fairly laughable
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Who dat?

Wut?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• You guys aren't getting to the Super Bowl anyway unless it's on the couch or buying tickets to watch the Chiefs or New England represent the AFC. Good luck in a few weeks playing them, that is if you can get by San Diego. Philip Rivers and that D is looking awfully good.

Comment

• Originally posted by peytonsforehead View Post
                          You guys aren't getting to the Super Bowl anyway unless it's on the couch or buying tickets to watch the Chiefs or New England represent the AFC. Good luck in a few weeks playing them, that is if you can get by San Diego. Philip Rivers and that D is looking awfully good.
                          I am extremely concerned about New England and their killer WR core. and then the Chiefs are the single most prolific offense I have ever seen...I mean 25 points (the chiefs ppg) have been enough to beat us every other game this season why wouldn't it work when we play them?

You sir are the worst kind of troll. You come in here bringing 0 facts to back your argument make outlandish arguments such as the SD defense is "looking awfully good" their own fans will tell you that their defense is garbage....

BTW I understand that as a Saints fan you are excited to see you Defense actually stop someone rather than just back pedal up the field, but y'all need to stop talking like you have one of the best D's in the league...you have played two of the bottom 10 offenses so far this year. Then got walked on against Brady and 3 rookie wide outs last week.
                          Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 10-16-2013, 08:53 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

You guys aren't getting to the Super Bowl anyway unless it's on the couch or buying tickets to watch the Chiefs or New England represent the AFC. Good luck in a few weeks playing them, that is if you can get by San Diego. Philip Rivers and that D is looking awfully good.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                              I am extremely concerned about New England and there killer WR core. and then the Chiefs are the single most prolific offense I have ever seen...I mean 25 points (the chiefs ppg) have been enough to beat us every other game this season why wouldn't it work when we play them?

You sir are the worst kind of troll. You come in here bringing 0 facts to back your argument make outlandish arguments such as the SD defense is "looking awfully good" their own fans will tell you that their defense is garbage....

BTW I understand that as a Saints fan you are excited to see you Defense actually stop someone rather than just back pedal up the field, but y'all need to stop talking like you have one of the best D's in the league...you have played two of the bottom 10 offenses so far this year. Then got walked on against Brady and 3 rookie wide outs last week.
                              New England and there killer WR core. and then the Chiefs are the single most prolific offense I have ever seen...I mean 25 points (the chiefs ppg)

sigpic

Comment

NE I won't count out.

KC has a putrid offense, they can't win this way vs top trams who can score. Defense is good but the best QB they've faced is Romo with hurt ribs in week 2.

More worried about NE, Indy, Cincy over KC to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X