Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elways_Ghost View Post
    I see Drew with a dislocated shoulder in his own endzone....not the first time we have played him, but prolly the reason he isn't in SD anymore....damaged goods and all. Good qb but really, I hope we meet you in the sb.
    Ah yes. The mighty John Lynch. I bet Brees never wants to see him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      NE I won't count out.

KC has a putrid offense, they can't win this way vs top trams who can score. Defense is good but the best QB they've faced is Romo with hurt ribs in week 2.

More worried about NE, Indy, Cincy over KC to be honest.
      Curse those darn Trams!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        NE I won't count out.

KC has a putrid offense, they can't win this way vs top trams who can score. Defense is good but the best QB they've faced is Romo with hurt ribs in week 2.

More worried about NE, Indy, Cincy over KC to be honest.
        in the regular season i don't think you donkey fans have much to worry about, even if you do lose a game or two, you are going to the playoffs with a first round bye.

its the playoffs you have to worry about and whatever team you face? those are the teams that should concern you the most no matter who it is.

teams that can play good defense and run the ball well are very dangerous in the playoffs, especially if you had to go to arrowhead in January? you are not concerned with that?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          New England and there killer WR core. and then the Chiefs are the single most prolific offense I have ever seen...I mean 25 points (the chiefs ppg)

i feel dirty by even arguing for KC since i hate them but you donkey fans that are dismissing them as a threat makes me chuckle.

KC has a top 10 scoring offense, 26 ppg isn't that bad actually (even though the defense scores a lot of points for them but does it really matter how they get the points?). i mean, compared to the broncos offense it is but the broncos don't have a defense like KC does and if any defense can harass manning and make him uncomfortable, its the chiefs defense.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
            cause the Saints have an offense that can outscores yours and they have a legit defense that will keep Peton Manning confushed.

Also Drew Brees and the Saints are 1-0 aginst Manning in the Big game.
            You better hope yall does not go to get edumacated in that there college place....and stuff..
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Once we hit our final form Pat Sumeral will decend from heaven to slap John Madden in the face for not automatically naming this team his all time all madden team.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i feel dirty by even arguing for KC since i hate them but you donkey fans that are dismissing them as a threat makes me chuckle.

KC has a top 10 scoring offense, 26 ppg isn't that bad actually (even though the defense scores a lot of points for them but does it really matter how they get the points?). i mean, compared to the broncos offense it is but the broncos don't have a defense like KC does and if any defense can harass manning and make him uncomfortable, its the chiefs defense.
                Correction they are top 10 in ppg not top 10 in scoring offense. If you take away defensive and ST TD's the offense has "scored" 21, 17, 19, 24, 19, and 17 points in starting from week 1 on to week 6. Even further from that you can more than likely look (This i have not done) and I do believe that many of their points came from a turnover caused by the defense deep in the opponents zone. They don't gain a lot of yards on offense which while by itself doesn't say anything it does tell me that they don't have to go too far when they do score points. Look I am not saying the KC offense is without weapons clearly they have some talent on the offensive side of the ball as they are 6-0 but they are far from a top 10 offense.

Obviously other teams have other non offensive TD's as well however the 19.5 pts/game that the KC offense is putting up (Removing ST and Defensive TDs) would rank 24th in the NFL. (I am not going to go through every team to do this math that's lots of work :-P )
                sigpic

Comment

cause the Saints have an offense that can outscores yours and they have a legit defense that will keep Peton Manning confushed.

1. You guys just lost to a Patroits team that really only has Brady as a weapon.

2. Your Super Bowl win was against a completely different team the Manning is on now.

3. You be able to run you bounty program that got you to the Super Bowl.
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

So cut the crap then Baphs and everybody else! ARE the Chiefs going to beat Denver?!? yes or no?
                    Everyone wants to say the chiefs defense will stop Manning just come out and say it, call your shot!
                    I say Denver smashes them! Print it! Save it! Do what you gotta Do!
                    sigpic

Comment

in the regular season i don't think you donkey fans have much to worry about, even if you do lose a game or two, you are going to the playoffs with a first round bye.

its the playoffs you have to worry about and whatever team you face? those are the teams that should concern you the most no matter who it is.

teams that can play good defense and run the ball well are very dangerous in the playoffs, especially if you had to go to arrowhead in January? you are not concerned with that?
                      Yes, going to Arrowhead would be tough but we will cross that bridge if the time comes.

The run defense has been pretty stout, this without Von Miller who is a terror against the run.

At the end of the day, baph, this is a QB driven league, let's be real here. It will come down to Alex Smith vs Peyton Manning, I know which one I'll take.

In before playoffs blah blah blah.

Comment

How many of that is due to turnovers?

Watch KC play, they struggle on offense.

They had less than 220 yards vs the vaunted Raiders defense at home.

It was a 14-7 game with less than 5 minutes left.

The best QB they played was a less than 100% Tony Romo.

The points is flawed due to defensive turnovers.

Comment

You should feel dirty Baphs! Your sticking up for a team that your team is probably better than, at least at home ( they'll split 1-1).
                          Now get off the Message Board and don't come back until you take a bath! And wash out your mouth!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wasn't that during the bounty era?

Comment

swayed stats

heres the real picture

the Denver offense has scored 40 offensive tds...43 xrtp...12 fgs...319 points ...39.8 ppg

kc has scored 16 offensive tds...21 xrtp...15 fgs....162 points...20.2 points per game

they may be close as 1-10 ranking

but actual offensive scoreing...they aint even close
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                swayed stats

heres the real picture

the Denver offense has scored 40 offensive tds...43 xrtp...12 fgs...319 points ...39.8 ppg

kc has scored 16 offensive tds...21 xrtp...15 fgs....162 points...20.2 points per game

they may be close as 1-10 ranking

but actual offensive scoreing...they aint even close
                                does it really matter how they are getting the points? all stats are swayed to some degree, its easy to score points when your defense or special teams give you a short field to work with, but that's ignored on the stat line.

the main thing is, KC's defense is elite and their offense isn't turning the ball over that much. they are a threat to you and us, especially considering both the broncos and chargers have pass protection issues.

nobody gets after the QB like the chiefs this year and that's a big part of how they are scoring points as well.
                                Last edited by baphamet; 10-30-2013, 07:48 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X