Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Better Hope Yall Does Not Face The Saints In The Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    does it really matter how they are getting the points? all stats are swayed to some degree, its easy to score points when your defense or special teams give you a short field to work with, but that's ignored on the stat line.

the main thing is, KC's defense is elite and their offense isn't turning the ball over that much. they are a threat to you and us, especially considering both the broncos and chargers have pass protection issues.

nobody gets after the QB like the chiefs this year and that's a big part of how they are scoring points as well.
    The Chargers dont have that bad of pass protection, and the Broncos were doing well till they lost their other OT though Franklin should be back to full health by the KC game pending reinjury. Peyton gets the ball out fairly fast but the last few weeks hes been hurt (since 2 or 3 below the knee hits that were never called in the Jags game and its also when he lost his other OT). I think or at least I hope the rest will help with these issues, as for the Chargers Rivers still has fairly good protection though it does seem to break down more in the later part of games but actually till recently Rivers was holding onto the ball longer later in games (old habits do die hard).

Honestly the Chiefs O-line is much worse in comparison, but Alex is better then Peyton has been at taking sacks
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

does it really matter how they are getting the points? all stats are swayed to some degree, its easy to score points when your defense or special teams give you a short field to work with, but that's ignored on the stat line.

the main thing is, KC's defense is elite and their offense isn't turning the ball over that much. they are a threat to you and us, especially considering both the broncos and chargers have pass protection issues.

nobody gets after the QB like the chiefs this year and that's a big part of how they are scoring points as well.
      that was just offensive scores I showed....it didn't include defensive or st scores

so yes the KC defense is strong, but considering the fact they have played blaine gabbert, a project qb in pryor, back up qb and bills failure ryan Fitzpatrick, third string qb Campbell with clev and a rookie pulled off the practice squad the week of the houston game in keenum

its not exactly like they tearing up Aaron Rodgers, or brady, brees ...they beaten romo, vick and a struggling eli....

but then so has the bad defenses of the broncos and bolts

and this week again..surprise they get another rookie qb

the chiefs d is solid...but they aint all time great, not close

personaly I think both the broncos and bolts will shred them
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I agree the Chiefs are playing awesome! That being said a good example of there pass rush is shown in the game against the Texans. They overload one side with Tambi Hali and Justin Houston and the rookie Keenum doesn't notice and gets rocked one play after another. That's why we keep bringing up the QBs KC is facing. The 2nd and third stringers cant read defenses and when KC faces Rivers, Manning, and Luck these fronts are going to be recognized and the Chiefs d will get burned.
        sigpic

Comment

• First of all I'd love to face the Saints in the Super Bowl because that would mean we're playing in the big game.

I don't care who we face as long as we win.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            First of all I'd love to face the Saints in the Super Bowl because that would mean we're playing in the big game.

I don't care who we face as long as we win.
            In all honesty I just want a chance at the SB, Ild hate it if SF and KC made it to the big game. I expect the Sehawks to possibly be the 9ers road block, but I am uncertain about the chiefs and broncos yet
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-31-2013, 01:52 PM.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• The Aints sure do look scary against the Jets today.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

• KC will not make it through the playoffs. Not with Alex Smith.

Comment

Working...
                X