Jaguars and Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguars and Tebow

How about you guys start Tebow chants everytime the Jaguars quarterback steps on the field? The Jags quarterbacks are terrible and we need help. I figure it will give you something to do when you are up by 35 points in the 2nd quarter.

Originally posted by Jags4Tebow View Post
    How about you guys start Tebow chants everytime the Jaguars quarterback steps on the field? The Jags quarterbacks are terrible and we need help. I figure it will give you something to do when you are up by 35 points in the 2nd quarter.
    If I hadn't had to put up with that when he was here I definitely would because i think it would be hilarious. Sorry I can't help you out
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/10/jackso...-tebow-tmz-tv/
      sigpic

Comment

why don't you guys buy a billboard add and demand that your team start tebow? that's what the broncos fans did and it worked
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          why don't you guys buy a billboard add and demand that your team start tebow? that's what the broncos fans did and it worked
          Kept the world from watching the Chargers lose in the playoffs again...what was that 4 years ago...the world can thank us now..
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Maybe you could convince the Broncos players to do the Tebow after scoring a touchdown. I am sure after 7 or 8 times they will figure it out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Kept the world from watching the Chargers lose in the playoffs again...what was that 4 years ago...the world can thank us now..
              instead, they got to see the broncos embarrass their fans by completely curling up in the fetal position and taking a pounding of epic proportions for all to see!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jags4Tebow View Post

I hear he is available.

Comment

We got there...expectations were extremely low since we backed in at 8-8. What was your record again? How many times did he beat you that year? Guess what if you sport a sig that says you suck again...you sucked sometime else im assuming. Go lay down Baph.
                  Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 10-11-2013, 08:40 PM. Reason: missed quote

Comment

instead, they got to see the broncos embarrass their fans by completely curling up in the fetal position and taking a pounding of epic proportions for all to see!
                    see the above...I still got 12 dollars saved for you btw.

Comment

Epic proportions - You need to know your NFL/Broncos history to talk proper smack. I know that Charger fans do not really understand what it is like to go the the SB and be humiliated - it has not been frequent that the Chargers put themselves in that position,, but 55-10 felt a whole lot worse than a QB with 16 starts not playing that well against that years AFC Champions.

Then Tim Tebow has done more in the NFL in 2011 than Phyllis has since 2009.

Jags are stupid for not giving Tebow a try. If he could win with the Jags it would be a great story, and if not the chapter would close and the Tebow football fans and the anti Tebow football fans would get better along and then we could leave the rest of the Tebow stuff to the religious crowds

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                        Epic proportions - You need to know your NFL/Broncos history to talk proper smack. I know that Charger fans do not really understand what it is like to go the the SB and be humiliated - it has not been frequent that the Chargers put themselves in that position,, but 55-10 felt a whole lot worse than a QB with 16 starts not playing that well against that years AFC Champions.

Then Tim Tebow has done more in the NFL in 2011 than Phyllis has since 2009.

Jags are stupid for not giving Tebow a try. If he could win with the Jags it would be a great story, and if not the chapter would close and the Tebow football fans and the anti Tebow football fans would get better along and then we could leave the rest of the Tebow stuff to the religious crowds
                        LOL!!! tebow blows and has no business in the NFL as a QB, he can't even outperform eli who is playing worse than rivers ever has. i have said this from day 1 and it showed when he embarrassed your team in the playoffs and yes he did embarrass you.

you can try and mention our SB embarrassment to deflect that fact, but it does not change it.

it just took teams longer to realize you can't let the guy run around at the end of the game and make plays, you have to keep him contained in the pocket the whole game.....THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO STOP HIM BECAUSE HE IS A HORRID PASSER.

the jags wont bring him in because he cant help them win games as a QB, some of you are incapable of knowing what it takes to be an NFL QB, its hilarious!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elways_Ghost View Post
                          We got there...expectations were extremely low since we backed in at 8-8. What was your record again? How many times did he beat you that year? Guess what if you sport a sig that says you suck again...you sucked sometime else im assuming. Go lay down Baph.
                          "sucked sometime else"? what the hell does that even mean?

tebow is horrid and had no business in the NFL as a QB. tebow and the offense he lead in Denver only won games because your defense kept it close until the end.

very few games did your offense produce the entire game and your offense was terrible as a whole with tebow at the helm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tebow stinks. He wouldn't do any better in Jacksonville. His flash in the pan season in Denver where he was winning games 13-7 is over.

Comment

simmer down neutler fan, i got somethin for ya

Amazing that you never won a sb neutlers think you have somethin to smak about in the smak section???

BLAM BLAM Gaze away neuty neuts gaze away lol roflmao
                              sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X