• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags Fans Want To Injure Manning

Seriously?

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?...-sunday/page-2

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I hope we take out Manning Sunday... i'm so sick of the NFL kissing this guys tail...

What are they going to do when he's gone.... i'm ready to see...

Babin late hit time baby!!!!!
    If they really want this to happen, come on man??!?!?!?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Thats bad juju
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

They won't get near him. Chris Clark shut down DeMarcus Ware, Babin and whatever scrubs they have behind him don't scare me
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

And...the fans have no ability to achieve this. They can be pieces of trash and wish ill-will on a player, but there's no justification for it.

No player wants to do that to another player. It's a brotherhood out there.

Comment

Sick!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            And...the fans have no ability to achieve this. They can be pieces of trash and wish ill-will on a player, but there's no justification for it.

No player wants to do that to another player. It's a brotherhood out there.
            I don't know there was that bounty gate a few years ago.... But I do agree I don't think we will see any one purposely trying to injure manning.

As far as the fan I guess when your team decided to flush the season the fan must have flushed all ounces of good and became pure evil piece of trash

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

lame

I bet the players don't feel the same

Dallas defender may have wanted to ring Manning's neck on that facemask though. That was a lame penalty

LET GO of the facemask tardo

Dallas defensive lineman George Selvie drew a $7,785 fine for grabbing the face mask of Denver quarterback Peyton Manning.
              dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/cowboys-selvie-fined-by-nfl-for-manning-facemask/
              Last edited by dizzolve; 10-12-2013, 04:48 AM.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Its just one fan. The other fans thought he was a idiot for saying it
                sigpic

Comment

Stay classy Jagwads.

Comment

isn't that just one person? ive seen things like that here before as well, it is not common however.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow this is pretty damn pathetic. Jay Cutler is my least favorite QB in the NFL and even I don't wish him any harm. These guys are humans and play and train hard to give us entertainment.

Jags fans are pissed because they stink. There QB stinks, there running back stinks, and they wish they had Manning. Cry me a ****ing river.

I hope Manning puts up 8 TD's on these fools.

Comment

You have to remember he's sent this team home with a big ole L 14 times so far. After Sunday it's 1 game shy of beating them for a complete season.

At 14-5 vs them and after Sunday he will have dealt them 15 of their 155 losses roughly 10%. So one can see why he's not very popular there.

At least a couple of the other guys posting on that board set the fool straight.
                        Last edited by allthings18; 10-12-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                          Stay classy Jagwads.
                          Touchee!!

Comment

Jags fans are just bitter because they had to face Manning 2wice a year for divisional matchup for well over a decade. They finally get rid of him and he's scheduled to haunt them again this season

Comment

Its nothing new, i heard Charger and Raider fans celebrating the injuries to our Centers and Clady...they said once clady went down that Manning wasent gonna make it thru the first game without him and they were so excited you could feel their happiness beaming thru the computer monitor, If Manning went down then yes our super bowl dreams would go with him, but i still think Oz with the talent we have on offense would be enough to take care of buisness this sunday against Jacksonville.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X