Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best record without a home game or a bye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
    Eli a top 5? I said consistency. He's been exposed without his run attack and top 10 defense. I believe he's decent but not top 5.

Also any road game is tough in the NFL. Just cause it's the skins I wouldn't believe they are a pushover.

As far as top offenses goes I really don't care if the Cowgirls and Eagles are listed as #2 and #4 in terms of scoring. Stats are very deceiving. The Colts, Seahawks, 49ers and Saints are better period.
    That's why I said he isn't playing like a top 5 QB this year, in the past though he has been, he has played great football and been the best GW drive in the league.

With Washington, NFL games are tough especially road ones, but by NFL standards the Skins are not tough. You were making it seem as though they were going to be facing competition levels they haven't seen yet with the Skins, but most of their opponents have been better than WAS.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
      That's why I said he isn't playing like a top 5 QB this year, in the past though he has been, he has played great football and been the best GW drive in the league.

With Washington, NFL games are tough especially road ones, but by NFL standards the Skins are not tough. You were making it seem as though they were going to be facing competition levels they haven't seen yet with the Skins, but most of their opponents have been better than WAS.
      The Colts and Saints & Seattle are! SF got beat downs from Indy & Seattle! 49ers been drinking weak sauce! They aint going nowhere and they shouldnt be in the conversation, Dallas,& Chicago are better.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X