He's Back!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Back!!!!!

Von Miller is back! Love him or hate him he is a game changer! He will allow Denver to Blitz less and he will demand double teams.
    As far as his testing. The man was cheating the system and was dishonest when caught! Nows his chance to redeem himself!
    sigpic

Millers at 262 lbs and hes lost 2% body fat!
    sigpic

Comment

congrats! at least now we will get to see his hilarious sack dances!

just hopefully not too many at rivers' expense....
      Last edited by baphamet; 10-14-2013, 03:19 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

So hype he looks big this year.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          congrats! at least now we will get to see his hilarious sack dances!

just hopefully not too many at rivers' expense....
          He's had a lot of time to work on his moves! Now he needs to get some sacks so he can show them off!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay... I'm confused... how is this smack??
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Okay... I'm confused... how is this smack??
              Most of the Broncos rival fans have been talking smack since his suspension! Even Bronco fans who overreacted after the Dallas game.
              Like you!!!
              Last week you and Fighting Lee were talking how Von isn't gonna make a difference!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Most of the Broncos rival fans have been talking smack since his suspension! Even Bronco fans who overreacted after the Dallas game.
                Like you!!!
                Last week you and Fighting Lee were talking how Von isn't gonna make a difference!
                Ha!! You're cute... first off, I don't think it's an overreaction when your defense gives up 48 points and over 500 yards passing then comes back and allows a bad Jags team to almost walk the ball around in the air. They made Blackmon look unstoppable, for Pete's sake!

And second... I never once said the return of Von wasn't going to make a difference. If I did, find it and show me. Or go back to the Hello Kitty Online with your daughter and take this weak sauce thread you started in the "Smack" section with you.

Comment

Ha!! You're cute... first off, I don't think it's an overreaction when your defense gives up 48 points and over 500 yards passing then comes back and allows a bad Jags team to almost walk the ball around in the air. They made Blackmon look unstoppable, for Pete's sake!

And second... I never once said the return of Von wasn't going to make a difference. If I did, find it and show me. Or go back to the Hello Kitty Online with your daughter and take this weak sauce thread you started in the "Smack" section with you.

Oh your a stats guy!
                  How many TDs did Blackmon catch?
                  You do understand he had 136 TDs on 5 catches last week which was his first game of the year!
                  Denver's d gave up 13pts and it would have been 10 had Rahin Moore not dropped a int in the end zone.
                  But Blackmon had a lot of TDs so I guess denver loss oh no they won by 16 interesting they put up 35 and there d gave up 13 in an ugly game!
                  By the way it sounds like you know more about little girls cartoons the my Broncos!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh your a stats guy!
                    How many TDs did Blackmon catch?
                    You do understand he had 136 TDs on 5 catches last week which was his first game of the year!
                    Denver's d gave up 13pts and it would have been 10 had Rahin Moore not dropped a int in the end zone.
                    But Blackmon had a lot of TDs so I guess denver loss oh no they won by 16 interesting they put up 35 and there d gave up 13 in an ugly game!
                    By the way it sounds like you know more about little girls cartoons the my Broncos!
                    Well, it's clear you don't know a whole lot about the game called "football" then. It's not just a matter of the ONE player scoring all the points. Allowing Blackmon to run wild like we did set the Jags up for the points they did score. But, you're focusing on just the one week... what about Dallas? What about our pass D that's ranked damned near last in the league!?!?

I'll reiterate to you.. I AM a Broncos fan. I bring the thunder. But I'm not blinded enough to run around talking non-sensical smack, and when I do I certainly bring it harder then you do.. I guess I'll just do you a favor and back out now, since you can't bring anything more then my 9 year old's playground smack of "he's back!!".

And I'll save you some time, don't wait up for a reply. I'm going to go braid my ponies hair so it looks pretty when it smacks your's to the ground.
                    Last edited by ebsoria; 10-14-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Your right Ebbs you didn't say Von wouldn't make a difference you said you hope he would help with our pass rush! KC fan was the one who said it! My bad!
                      You keep hating on are d and I'll keep believing! We should get Von,Ayers,and Woodyard back next week so will see if you keep calling them ducks!
                      sigpic

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          Lol! I was wondering what I sounded like!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, it's clear you don't know a whole lot about the game called "football" then. It's not just a matter of the ONE player scoring all the points. Allowing Blackmon to run wild like we did set the Jags up for the points they did score. But, you're focusing on just the one week... what about Dallas? What about our pass D that's ranked damned near last in the league!?!?

I'll reiterate to you.. I AM a Broncos fan. I bring the thunder. But I'm not blinded enough to run around talking non-sensical smack, and when I do I certainly bring it harder then you do.. I guess I'll just do you a favor and back out now, since you can't bring anything more then my 9 year old's playground smack of "he's back!!".

And I'll save you some time, don't wait up for a reply. I'm going to go braid my ponies hair so it looks pretty when it smacks your's to the ground.
                            You bring the thunder yeah I saw your superman photo' real cool guy!
                            I'm a bronco fan that doesn't dwell on one game (that we won) and then focus the following week on one players yds when my team wins! You stay on Dallas and Blackmon and I'll be focused on the Indy game!
                            I'm also from NorCal I go to denver Oakland games in my orange miller jersey I'm surprised I haven't seen you there in your bronco superman outfit bringing the thunder!!!
                            I speak on these threads the same way I do in real life I'm not a college educated computer tough guy! But I promise if you were at an Oakland or KC game I'm the kinda bronco fan you'd want on your side super hero boy!
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 10-14-2013, 09:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Like you!!!
                              Hard not to smack someone who may be the biggest idiot in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X