Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philip Rivers is having a pro bowl season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i just explained it to you in the post you quoted, if you cant read and comprehend it, i don't know what to tell you.

    if it makes you feel better to live in denial, you can pretend that we might lose on Sunday so you can pretend that we choked. once reality sets in AKA Sunday evening, you are gonna be too busy whining and searching for excuses as to why your team just went one and done for the second year in a row against your most hated team, to worry about what i consider a choke
    If denver loses this week, next week, or if they make it to the game feb 2nd and lose it will be considered a choke. This team wasn't built to make the playoffs they were built to win two Championships. If they don't win it this year or next year there just another
    San Diego Chargers from 2006-2008.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      If denver loses this week, next week, or if they make it to the game feb 2nd and lose it will be considered a choke. This team wasn't built to make the playoffs they were built to win two Championships. If they don't win it this year or next year there just another
      San Diego Chargers from 2006-2008.
      if you face Seattle or possibly SF and lose i wouldn't consider it a choke really unless you fall flat on your faces like in 2011.

      both those teams have elite defenses and good offense, you guys just have a great offense. but you are not gonna make it there to find out.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        if you face Seattle or possibly SF and lose i wouldn't consider it a choke really unless you fall flat on your faces like in 2011.

        both those teams have elite defenses and good offense, you guys just have a great offense. but you are not gonna make it there to find out.
        Then why did you write the first paragraph starting with if?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Then why did you write the first paragraph starting with if?
          i was hypothetically speaking

          besides, its not like i have no chance of being wrong, i just believe we will win.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i was hypothetically speaking

            besides, its not like i have no chance of being wrong, i just believe we will win.
            And I believe we will win.
            Good luck to you and your team.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              And I believe we will win.
              Good luck to you and your team.
              same to you
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X