Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West - Best division in football!

AFC West - Best division in football!

They used to laugh at us; But my, how things have changed.
    Congrats to all 4 teams and for some good competition among us.

Not just the AFC West but the NFC West as well. They could make a solid argument for the best division in football. All 4 teams at or above .500. But we have the two undefeated teams.

3 years ago people were all mocking football out west period. All the teams were average or below and teams were winning divisions at 9-7 or 8-8.

Now the two divisions have 4 legitimate SB contenders and 2-3 others capable of a wild card spot. The West is best now.

For now I'll agree AFC west is best due to the Broncos and Chiefs being 12-0.

Don't really see how this is smack talk though since almost all fans on here are AFC West fans.
    sigpic

Comment

Well it is smack to the other divisions!

And that's my point. A chance for all four of our teams to have something to gloat about. We've had enough trolls stop by over the years and talk crap.
      Where are they now?
      ... crickets...

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
        AFC West - Best division in football!

They used to laugh at us; But my, how things have changed.
        Congrats to all 4 teams and for some good competition among us.
        I agree we got the best offense (Denver) the Best Defense (KC) And San Diego has been solid and just knocked off a colts team that's beat Seattle and San Francisco! And Oakland has one of the more exciting young QBs in the league!
        Who ever wins this division will be tested and ready for the playoffs.
        sigpic

Comment

Too bad Oakland didnt get the memo that were trying not be the AFC Worst anymore.

What KC and Denver is doing is legendary and part of me wants us both to be undefeated when we meet up for an epic match up. However I really do hate the Chiefs

Still right now Tennessee is the toughest team they face and they do not have any teams harder then that honestly on their schedule till they play us so they could easily be 9-0

We on the other hand beat IMO a better team in the Ravens but have Indy who is better then them and possibly Wash at home which could be an emotional trap game. After that we play in SD which wont be a cake walk

Though if we beat the Colts in Indy I think the other 2 will be easier by comparison
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

The 2 west divisions are the top 2, at the moment I'd have the AFC West on top due to 2 unbeaten teams. The script really has flipped though. The NFC East and South used to be great, and the NFC West sparked debates about playoff seeding format. Now the West may have the NFC's 2 best teams and the East may have a division won at 8-8, and the South seems to be a 1 horse race right now.

Comment

i was going to make a thread like this in NFL and all other teams section since this isn't really smack (but forgot). in terms of wins and losses the AFC west is the best right now.

when you got two teams sitting at 6-0, the other two would have to be horrendous to not automatically get the recognition as the toughest division.

i also don't think the raiders are that bad, i still think their defense has been the only defense to really give the chargers offense problems so far.

they had a rough game last week against KC but i still don't think they are one of the worst teams.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't understand why this is in smack talk. I think its good to have some healthy competition in our division. Does make it a tad more challenging!

Comment

Working...
                X