Kc is going to lose......to houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    you can only be lucky for so long....one of these days you'll have to play a teams starting QB and not their backup
    like maybe Romero or Vick ??? who should be BU's. sooner or later they all bring a knife to a gunfight

Comment

can't wait til KC's offense has to go toe to toe with ours
      UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Glad to see a different KC fan in here...one that seems to post only when the weathers fair but theres room on the band wagon...the Chargers fans aren't using it any more.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
          like maybe Romero or Vick ??? who should be BU's. sooner or later they all bring a knife to a gunfight
          Like Rivers, PM, Luck, RG3, etc.

Comment

my bad. the only team you played w/ a winning record beat you.

says the guys whos team hasn't even played a team with a winning record...and is squeaking by against third string qbs..lol
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              says the guys whos team hasn't even played a team with a winning record...and is squeaking by against third string qbs..lol
              and you lost to one

say I got some prime real estate in Afghanistan and you sound like the type who would jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Like Rivers, PM, Luck, RG3, etc.
                have you played etc yet ??

Comment

and you lost to one

say I got some prime real estate in Afghanistan and you sound like the type who would jump on it
                  face it if bess didn't have glass hands...you lose to Campbell...if schaub or even the back up played you probably lose to the Texans

your squeaking by bad teams
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

face it if bess didn't have glass hands...you lose to Campbell...if schaub or even the back up played you probably lose to the Texans

and your losing against good ones. face it. this 8-0 keeps you walking the floor at night

Comment

have you played etc yet ??
                      We've played Luck, Romo, RG3, and Flacco.

Would consider all of them to be around 5-15 range in QB's.

Comment

and you lost to one

Best team you've played is Dal.

And if/when you lose some games, my guess is you will dissappear.

Comment

I'm not sure why losing to Indy is bad?

Road game, hostile environment, was the 2nd toughest game on our schedule next to NE.

Also beat SF/Sea, two very good teams.

Hell, Indy may beat KC as well, so that argument could be nullified.

Comment

and your losing against good ones. face it. this 8-0 keeps you walking the floor at night
                            Well we know I'm bad at picking games.
                            How bout you tell everyone whos going to win in 3 weeks when your powerhouse team rolls into Denver?
                            sigpic

Comment

Now this need to be clarified. Schaub and Yates are the reason the Texans have been getting beat and in some cases in embarrassing fashion. Both Yates and Schaub are the pick six kings. Keenum didn't throw any picks. Campbell is better than Weeden. Whether it's Locker or Fitzpatrick they're both bums. Locker got destroyed by the Niners in Nashville. Fitzpatrick played a close game in Seattle. Both are on par with each other.

Henne or Gabbert are both scrubs and to find out who is better between the two is splitting hairs. So please enough with playing the back-up excuse.
                              Last edited by BayAreaFBFan; 10-29-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                                can't wait til KC's offense has to go toe to toe with ours
                                I can't wait until many fans here realize defense is part of the game. Kansas City has the top defense in the NFL at this point, it isn't going to be them having to keep up with DEN in a shoot out.

Comment

Working...
                                X