Kc is going to lose......to houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
    Now this need to be clarified. Schaub and Yates are the reason the Texans have been getting beat and in some cases in embarrassing fashion. Both Yates and Schaub are the pick six kings. Keenum didn't throw any picks. Campbell is better than Weeden. Whether it's Locker or Fitzpatrick they're both bums. Locker got destroyed by the Niners in Nashville. Fitzpatrick played a close game in Seattle. Both are on par with each other.

Henne or Gabbert are both scrubs and to find out who is better between the two is splitting hairs. So please enough with playing the back-up excuse.
    I hope they brought umbrellas, because it's raining cold hard facts! lol

Cheesy quotes aside, thank you. This nonsense about back up QBs is wishful thinking. The Texans QBs have been pick 6 kings like you said, and haven't been playing very good. All I really see in Keenum playing is KC not getting a free touchdown. I found cheering Schaub's injury despicable and pathetic, but there's a reason they did it, he was playing awful.

They've acting like Locker is actually a good QB and/or Fitz is Andrew Walters of 06. Neither are that good, and it's not like Fitz is horrendous. I'm a fan of Locker since he doesn't slide, but I have no idea where the idea of it being such a downgrade comes from other than wishful thinking.

Chiefs win both games, which ever QB plays.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
      I hope they brought umbrellas, because it's raining cold hard facts! lol

Cheesy quotes aside, thank you. This nonsense about back up QBs is wishful thinking. The Texans QBs have been pick 6 kings like you said, and haven't been playing very good. All I really see in Keenum playing is KC not getting a free touchdown. I found cheering Schaub's injury despicable and pathetic, but there's a reason they did it, he was playing awful.

They've acting like Locker is actually a good QB and/or Fitz is Andrew Walters of 06. Neither are that good, and it's not like Fitz is horrendous. I'm a fan of Locker since he doesn't slide, but I have no idea where the idea of it being such a downgrade comes from other than wishful thinking.

Chiefs win both games, which ever QB plays.
      The point trying to be made is that KC's defense is highly ranked and not allowed more than 17 in a game this year. But there not beating Peyton, Luck, Brady, Rodgers and Brees. KC is winning close games against qbs who are not known for being clutch
      Romo is a good qb and threw for 300 yds as did Campbell. But both are not clutch QBs.
      Denver is not facing elite defenses but theyve put 33 or more on everyone they have played.
      Denver will turn it over and KC will capitalize but denver can score quicker than anyone in the league ( 31 pts in the 4th qrt last week, 16 pts in the 4th against indy despite two 4th qrt turnovers)
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X