Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What was more impressive, the comeback or the collapse?
    Neither! The win! Last year the niners were up 31-3 on the Pats and the pats stormed back to tie up at 34 all but the niners won with a final td.
    No Ring you shouldnt be listening to this! Let grown ups talk go watch lord of the rings or Charger highlights from the 2006-2008.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      Why do I need to stroke pat fan wang because we lost? Don't apologize for me, thanks. I was pointing out what we did wrong in a loss. I don't see what the problem is here.
      Making excuses is weak. We lost why feed into there regular season celebration, tip your cap give them there moment to flex and act like they won something bro.
      We both know Denver can win out, get the #1 seed and will have DRC, Champ, Rahim (3 of our 4 starters in the secondary) and Julius Thomas will be back and a huge mismatch for the Pats.
      One game at time buddy these chumps will disappear.
      sigpic

Comment

Accept

And I have already accepted it and moved on. Ready to beat the buck snot out of the Cheaps. You're the one going on and on about it like you just won the Super Bowl

I guess since it's been a decade since you've won one you have forgotten what it's like and you've gone all ADHD because this was your Super Bowl
        Is a Broncos fan ridiculing a Pats fan because it's been a while since THEIR team won a SB? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
          Is a Broncos fan ridiculing a Pats fan because it's been a while since THEIR team won a SB? Really?
          Well, you like to bring up things of the past, so sure.

Not many Broncos fans bring up those past SB's while NE fans bring up their past SB's which is completely irrelevant.

Kiz is right though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Well, you like to bring up things of the past, so sure.

Not many Broncos fans bring up those past SB's while NE fans bring up their past SB's which is completely irrelevant.

Kiz is right though.
            We bring it up when comparing the careers of Brady and Manning. No Pats fan believes that any of those SBs are relevant to how the team will perform now.

Having said that we have consistently been either winning SBs, getting to SBs, or getting very close since you guys last won. You guys haven't even been close.

Comment

We bring it up when comparing the careers of Brady and Manning. No Pats fan believes that any of those SBs are relevant to how the team will perform now.

Having said that we have consistently been either winning SBs, getting to SBs, or getting very close since you guys last won. You guys haven't even been close.
              Well, old saying, it ya aint first, you're last.

Comment

Well, old saying, it ya aint first, you're last.
                Clearly the 49ers were just as bad as the Chiefs last season.

Comment

Clearly the 49ers were just as bad as the Chiefs last season.
                  LOL, never said that but you play for first place and to hold up that Lombardi.

Only one team had bragging rights last year, and they beat both our teams when it counted.

Comment

LOL, never said that but you play for first place and to hold up that Lombardi.

Only one team had bragging rights last year, and they beat both our teams when it counted.
                    Sure, and I was disappointed that we lost in the SB in 2007 and 2011 by 3 and 4 points respectively. But to act as if even getting there is not an accomplishment is silly.

Comment

Sure, and I was disappointed that we lost in the SB in 2007 and 2011 by 3 and 4 points respectively. But to act as if even getting there is not an accomplishment is silly.
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Accept

And I have already accepted it and moved on. Ready to beat the buck snot out of the Cheaps. You're the one going on and on about it like you just won the Super Bowl

I guess since it's been a decade since you've won one you have forgotten what it's like and you've gone all ADHD because this was your Super Bowl

I'm going to laugh again when the Chiefs whoop you. You think that you're going to beat the Pats next time, well this is the Chief's next time for you.

And when was the last time that the BROcos even went to a SB??? lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post

I'm going to laugh again when the Chiefs whoop you. You think that you're going to beat the Pats next time, well this is the Chief's next time for you.

And when was the last time that the BROcos even went to a SB??? lololololol

whens the last time the pats won one without filming the other teams signals and making adjustments off them?

ohh ya.... never
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            Making excuses is weak. We lost why feed into there regular season celebration, tip your cap give them there moment to flex and act like they won something bro.
                            We both know Denver can win out, get the #1 seed and will have DRC, Champ, Rahim (3 of our 4 starters in the secondary) and Julius Thomas will be back and a huge mismatch for the Pats.
                            One game at time buddy these chumps will disappear.
                            Do you not know what the word excuse means or what? Who was making excuses? So pointing out why we lost is making excuses?

The definition of excuse, since you seem to be unaware, is an attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

I wasn't defending or justifying jack. If anything I was being critical. Learn the difference bud.

I'm not worried about these chumps, nor do I feel the need to "tip my hat" to some punk that showed up AFTER the fact. He didn't play in the game, he's just some idiot that showed up to run his neck after the fact like some balless joke. Show some self respect.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm ridiculing YOU because YOU are gyrating like a cracked out chimpanzee about one regular season win. Congratulations. Goodbye.

Act like you've been there before.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm ridiculing YOU because YOU are gyrating like a cracked out chimpanzee about one regular season win. Congratulations. Goodbye.

Act like you've been there before.
                                Thats the funny thing.

He would of just said its a regular season game, Manning will choke in the playoffs, blah blah.

Now they win the game on a fluke ST play and it means everything.

The irony.

Comment

Working...
                                X