we deserve this loss...we got outplayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we deserve this loss...we got outplayed

Fox game plan sucked early...manning looked like the homecoming and all the hoopla took him out of it....thomas unable to keep his blocks...hillman fumbles...decker failing to maintain control (still dont understand how a receiver catches the ball in play..runs five yards and dives and catches the pylon and then loses the ball isnt a td)

The list goes on

but the colts came to play...they played harder..they won

still some positives...vons back...woodyard should be back....and keep in mind we were without not only clady...for the season...but our rtackle franklin ....things will get better
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Not worried. I wasn't expecting an undefeated season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Fox game plan sucked early...manning looked like the homecoming and all the hoopla took him out of it....thomas unable to keep his blocks...hillman fumbles...decker failing to maintain control (still dont understand how a receiver catches the ball in play..runs five yards and dives and catches the pylon and then loses the ball isnt a td)

The list goes on

but the colts came to play...they played harder..they won

still some positives...vons back...woodyard should be back....and keep in mind we were without not only clady...for the season...but our rtackle franklin ....things will get better

not only did they play harder, they were better than you.

luck was better than manning and the broncos look very beatable now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Look beatable? They just got beat Sherlock!
        sigpic

Comment

to bad for you playing in a emotional game where the colt team was pumped not to let manning come home and beat them....isnt the same as going into sd and beating philis rivers
          sigpic

Comment

This is the turning point. No, not the part where the broncos fall off a cliff, but where they suddenly realize what it takes to win every game and just how much it matters (with the Chiefs hitting 7-0). From here on out we will know just who this team is. One that burns bright but flames out quickly or one that can weather these storms mentally and return with a vengeance.

I'd be terrified if i were on the Chiefs/Chargers, Broncos will be giving it their all here on out.
            Lifelong Broncos fan.

Comment

I looked at the decker catch again...it was about three yards...and close either way

but i believe the rule is catch and establish control in the field of play...and the ball goes over the line...its a td...he established control...made two steps in the field and dove for the corner....seems like a td

but the issue is...challenge it fox
              sigpic

Comment

Sometimes a loss puts a team back to reality
                sigpic

Comment

The Broncos have been know to start choking after week 6. Is this the beginning of a long losing streak or just a fluke?
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    Not worried. I wasn't expecting an undefeated season.
                    Me either.

We got out played in all phases of the game tonight. Even Manning wasn't as sharp as usual.Its the NFL
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Chargers fans jumping on a loss while they can...they know they have no hope of hanging one on us themselves
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        The Broncos have been know to start choking after week 6. Is this the beginning of a long losing streak or just a fluke?

I know right....new coach...basicaly entirely new team...new qb....and winning the last eleven in a row last season proves your an idiot
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          to bad for you playing in a emotional game where the colt team was pumped not to let manning come home and beat them....isnt the same as going into sd and beating philis rivers
                          not the same indeed but we are a different team, we can keep the ball away from manning as good as anyone in the league and that is the way to beat him, that's how we beat luck and the colts and we can do it to you as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            Will the Chargers finish the season in 3rd place, or 4th? Do you always ask stupid questions? Or is it only after you get some courage after a Broncos loss?
                            Last edited by kishzilla; 10-20-2013, 10:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

not the same indeed but we are a different team, we can keep the ball away from manning as good as anyone in the league and that is the way to beat him, that's how we beat luck and the colts and we can do it to you as well.
                              who cares if you think you "can" do it.

We'll see how they play when they get the chance to do it. You guys "could" have beat us last year too, if it weren't for an epic choke job on MNF.

Comment

Working...
                              X