we deserve this loss...we got outplayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Chargers fans jumping on a loss while they can...they know they have no hope of hanging one on us themselves
    Hey beags, how does the left over crow chili taste?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Sometimes a loss puts a team back to reality
      This is the only logical thing you have ever said on this board.

Care to elaborate how this might apply to your most recent loss?

Hurry up genius, we haven't got all day.

Comment

the reality is....talent for talent

if both teams play to their ability

denver beats sd 9 outa 10 times
        lol
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Hey beags, how does the left over crow chili taste?
          Like you need to ask...

But at least I am here win or lose....yeah hows Business been this year?
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

This is the only logical thing you have ever said on this board.

Care to elaborate how this might apply to your most recent loss?

Hurry up genius, we haven't got all day.
            Reality:

Broncos are still the #1 seed, and the Chargers are still missing the playoffs, again.

Your win over the Broncos served to do nothing other than provide little more than a moral victory for a franchise mired in mediocrity, and re-focus the Broncos before the playoffs. So thanks
            sigpic

Comment

lol
              actually, in reality we played twice and you beat us only once. you have a great offense but your defense is holding you back. its not like you spanked us the first game, the same thing happened except we were not scoring TD's in the RZ.

your team as a whole isn't as good as many of you think it is.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                actually, in unreality we played twice and you beat us only once. you have a great offense but your defense is holding you back. its not like you spanked us the first game, the same thing happened except we were not scoring TD's in the RZ.

your team as a whole isn't as good as many of you think it is.
                I disagree, I think Denver is one of 2 or 3 elite teams in the league. I don't think SD gets the respect they deserve. They're one of the hottest teams in the league right now.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

lol
                  Hmmm....ok so the Broncos just so happened NOT to play up to their ability while all their fans were playing hangman instead of watching Matthews and the Chargers rip into the Broncos defense with over 175 yards rushing and complete domination of the game clock with Rivers making first down after first down after first down at will. I get it. Thanks for the enlightenment arapexcusehole.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Like you need to ask...

But at least I am here win or lose....yeah hows Business been this year?
                    Business? What do you know or care about my business?

Comment

So beating us is like your own private superbowl at this point. Sad. It says far more about us than the Chargers.

Enjoy watching the playoffs without a dog in the fight, sometimes that makes it better. You probably already knew that, though. It's become such a common trend for you.
                      Last edited by Jack Scolon; 12-20-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

What's wrong Manning, can't handle your own weather?
                        Broncos lose, it's all Manning's fault. Patriots lose...it's because Gronk's out.

I hate how everyone's putting the weight of the world on Manning, I'm sure this has far more to do with it than the weather. All year he's been a victim of his own success. Win some, lose some. He's still going to be the record breaker of the year even if we get knocked out in the first game. Manning has done just fine this year, you people are ridiculous. Both for and against. All the over hype doesn't help, either. I wish they'd just let him play the friggin' game.

Comment

I want to say before I lose internet to all those Pats fans, and Charger fans who said I was wrong that our loss to SD would not matter that much because NE would likely lose to Miami and/or Baltimore. I think you owe me an apology (NoRings and bap you know what I am talking about)
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                          X