Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    lol drop off in arm strength? based on what information exactly? your imaginary friend tell you that? you are almost as bad of an excuse maker as arapaho, you trying to be just like him, arnt you?

    you would never own up to any of the outlandish and ridiculous statements you make, that's just the troll in you. i am sure "the jury" will be out all the way until he retires, then you will brag about how right you were all along

    by the way, your sig is just pure irony. you just look kinda of silly because you said a very similar statement about a QB that is playing at a high level and nowhere near being done, you were just wrong.....again.
    second troll fail of the night. His fall off in arm strength is plain to see for those not blinded by his pubic hair.


    Do you not realize nothing you can say to me no matter how personal you try to make it bothers me?The broncos are winning and my life which has always been blessed has never been more so than lately. Your rambling attempts to troll me are just adding to the grin i cant seem to wipe off my face lately.


    To simplify it for the comprehension impaired

    you are the ridiculously funny joke that thinks its bad news:thumb:
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-12-2013, 10:24 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      again, show me where i said only winning matters when judging QB's or GTHO

      truth hurts don't it fish
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        second troll fail of the night. His fall off in arm strength is plain to see for those not blinded by his pubic hair.


        Do you not realize nothing you can say to me no matter how personal you try to make it bothers me?The broncos are winning and my life which has always been blessed has never been more so than lately. Your rambling attempts to troll me are just adding to the grin i cant seem to wipe off my face lately.


        To simplify it for the comprehension impaired

        you are the ridiculously funny joke that thinks its bad news:thumb:
        sorry, not buying the made up bull crap. that is just a piss poor excuse to not own up to the outlandish crap you said about rivers years ago.

        i mean, even if you do think the "jury is still out" certainly you are smart enough to realize that he has indeed improved this year in the new system and isn't going anywhere as he chargers starting QB, which makes you troll prediction in 2011 wrong.

        its almost 2014 for god sakes! yet you are still hanging on to that stupid prediction?

        he has vastly improved this year and you are in denial about that. i'm not getting personal with you, i am just calling you out on the ridiculous crap you say, it is smack after all.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          truth hurts don't it fish
          the truth that you can't back up the stuff you say? you claim i said that QB's are only judged by winning, yet that never happened.

          so stop crying about it and realize that you just jumped to conclusions again and assumed i meant QB's were only judged by wins and losses when that's not what i said or meant.

          QB's are judged by performance as well, does that mean they are only judged by performance? like i said before, they say i don't read posts? i am not the worst one here that's for sure!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            the truth that you can't back up the stuff you say? you claim i said that QB's are only judged by winning, yet that never happened.

            so stop crying about it and realize that you just jumped to conclusions again and assumed i meant QB's were only judged by wins and losses when that's not what i said or meant.

            QB's are judged by performance as well, does that mean they are only judged by performance? like i said before, they say i don't read posts? i am not the worst one here that's for sure!
            Rivers had a weak performance Sunday and he lost Baphs, you have to find a new excuse!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Rivers had a weak performance Sunday and he lost Baphs, you have to find a new excuse!
              are you okay dude? what does that have to do with my post? what excuse am i making?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                are you okay dude? what does that have to do with my post? what excuse am i making?
                You cant make an excuse Phillip couldn't do anything to Denver's swiss cheese d in 40 minutes.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Rivers had a weak performance Sunday and he lost Baphs, you have to find a new excuse!
                  i don't agree he had a weak performance at all and what excuse am i making? try making sense if you want to smack talk with me.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    i don't agree he had a weak performance at all and what excuse am i making? try making sense if you want to smack talk with me.
                    I'm no longer talkin smack I'm talkin fact: rivers shutdown Denver won gameover!
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X