Niner fans r getting to me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niner fans r getting to me!!

Anyone else get niner fans talking smack to you about our broncos. OMG today someone got to me so bad saying how much were lucky , we suck and defense is horrible alllll kinds of crap. Can't stop thinking bout it

Thats really on you for taking it to heart. Lucky? Yea you smash teams in all but one game cause of luck? Its not like we are squeaking out wins by 3-7 pts, we are scoring around 40pts per game. Our one loss also beat the Niners.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
      Thats really on you for taking it to heart. Lucky? Yea you smash teams in all but one game cause of luck? Its not like we are squeaking out wins by 3-7 pts, we are scoring around 40pts per game. Our one loss also beat the Niners.
      They were considered left for dead after they got embarrassed by Indy in SF
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

One of my good buddies is a Niners fan so he gives me crap all the time. Truth be told they are scared to play Denver just like everyone else is. No team wants to play against our offense on a neutral field.
        sigpic

Comment

Dont let it get to you. There uneducated fans.
          They were born into a Dynasty and now that there good a g ain they believe there unbeatable!
          They are a solid team but there not going into New Orleans or Seattle and winning in the playoffs
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
            They were considered left for dead after they got embarrassed by Indy in SF
            Yeah remember how some said that the Colts found the blueprint for beating SF? They haven't lost since.

Something to keep in mind when the same talking puppets spout off that the Colts found the blueprint to beating the Broncos.

No such "blueprint" exists.
            sigpic
            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Be sure to remind them that they were absent for about 8 years until two years ago.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Be sure to remind them that they were absent for about 8 years until two years ago.
                Well winning your last Super Bowl in the same decade as the Niners haven't made your team front and center either.

Getting eliminated in the playoffs year in and year out or being in the dumps for 8 years I'll take the latter. That equates to alot of number one picks (young talent) instead of putting all your eggs in one basket with a QB in the twilight of his career with one crushing hit away from having his neck damaged for life.

Still I'm sure it's an exciting time for Broncos fans. Much like it was for me when Montana signed with KC. If you have a hall of famer at QB you have a chance. That's what it's all about. Having a legit chance.
                Last edited by BayAreaFBFan; 10-29-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

They're scared haters. That's it. Seriously.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                    They're scared haters. That's it. Seriously.
                    The Niners have looked pretty damn good after that two game slump though.Even you can admit that. The coaching staff realizes that with injuries at WR, Kap's throwing options are limited and a good running game with a top tier defense will win games. When Manningham and Crabtree are back in late November this team will be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
                      The Niners have looked pretty damn good after that two game slump though.Even you can admit that. The coaching staff realizes that with injuries at WR, Kap's throwing options are limited and a good running game with a top tier defense will win games. When Manningham and Crabtree are back in late November this team will be dangerous.
                      Anyone that actively runs their mouth to Broncos fans, telling them how bad they suck because of X,Y,Z is a sad, scared hater. It has nothing to do with the merits of the 9ers. Facts are we are on a historic run so far. People can talk trash on it all they want. They look like scared haters to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone that actively runs their mouth to Broncos fans, telling them how bad they suck because of X,Y,Z is a sad, scared hater. It has nothing to do with the merits of the 9ers. Facts are we are on a historic run so far. People can talk trash on it all they want. They look like scared haters to me.
                        It's in every fans nature to believe their team is the best or better than they really are and find holes in another fans team to try and prove a point even though that tactic will never work. I wouldn't call it hating man. Just some good clean smack is all.

Look I'll admit the Broncos are very good. But like any team in the running they have weaknesses just like the Chiefs 49ers, etc. Doesn't mean I'm saying the Broncos suck.

But to come in here and say the Broncos suck with no valid reasons to substantiate their claims are haters. Not that any valid points can be made. Any team that averages 45 pts per game doesn't suck. Most likely was a Raider fan posing as a Niner fan.
                        Last edited by BayAreaFBFan; 10-29-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

That one guy who was here, 9erEmpire, was hilarious. He legitimately thought there has never been as good of a QB talent as Colin Kaepernick. It was a riot and was only topped by when he failed to show up again after the 9ers losses and Colin didn't play so hot.
                          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
                            It's in every fans nature to believe their team is the best or better than they really are and find holes in another fans team to try and prove a point even though that tactic will never work. I wouldn't call it hating man. Just some good clean smack is all.
                            I dunno, I would have a hard time running my mouth to someone about their team if they were literally on a record breaking all-time season, and tell them how bad they really are, without being at least honest with myself about why I'm doing it. The only reason I could fathom doing that is if I was scared lol

It's different when you do it to a team that's clearly struggling. Talking smack on the Broncos, especially on Manning and the Offense at this point, makes the person doing it look really goofy
                            sigpic

Comment

I dunno, I would have a hard time running my mouth to someone about their team if they were literally on a record breaking all-time season, and tell them how bad they really are, without being at least honest with myself about why I'm doing it. The only reason I could fathom doing that is if I was scared lol

It's different when you do it to a team that's clearly struggling. Talking smack on the Broncos, especially on Manning and the Offense at this point, makes the person doing it look really goofy
                              There are just a couple unanswered questions about the Broncos that are legit. Is their defense the one that showed up in the second half against the Redskins or is it the one in the Cowboys game? Was the Colts pass rush that good or is it sub standard play by the Offensive Tackles? Just like the Chiefs haven't faced a top level offense, the Broncos have yet to face an elite defense. So there is uncertainty on how good both these teams are. I'll give the nod to Denver since they were in the thick of things last year so they have a track record of success as of late. But with the loss of Dumervill on the line and Champ another year older and showing signs of regression and a shaky OL there will be doubters man.

I'll be here whether the Chiefs win or lose. You can count on that. Chiefs have always been my AFC team.

Comment

Working...
                              X