I'm Tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tired

I'm so tired of hearing about the Chiefs & the Patriots. I can't understand how the Chiefs barely beat the Bills & we have all these Chiefs fans on the Broncos football not the Chiefs football but the Broncos football section, talking about your team is the next coming of Elvis, get over yourself....... The Pats beat horrible Pittsburgh & you would think you were on the Price Is Right & Drew Carry just called your name. No super bowl is won in November & who cares about your records. The fact of the matter is you don't see me on your board trying to convince you on how good we are. Trust your own opinions, cause if you ask me for mine I will just tell you that your teams are not even close to the Broncos......

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing about the Chiefs & the Patriots. I can't understand how the Chiefs barely beat the Bills & we have all these Chiefs fans on the Broncos football not the Chiefs football but the Broncos football section, talking about your team is the next coming of Elvis, get over yourself....... The Pats beat horrible Pittsburgh & you would think you were on the Price Is Right & Drew Carry just called your name. No super bowl is won in November & who cares about your records. The fact of the matter is you don't see me on your board trying to convince you on how good we are. Trust your own opinions, cause if you ask me for mine I will just tell you that your teams are not even close to the Broncos......
    Is a Broncos fan seriously belittling other teams for beating bad opponents? You've ONLY beat scrubs this season. The only decent team you played beat you.

BTW Steelers were 4th in yards allowed and 14th in PPG allowed with 21.9. We dropped 610 yards and 55 points on them. You couldn't even do that against the two worst defenses in the league - the Giants and the Jags.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
      Is a Broncos fan seriously belittling other teams for beating bad opponents? You've ONLY beat scrubs this season. The only decent team you played beat you.

BTW Steelers were 4th in yards allowed and 14th in PPG allowed with 21.9. We dropped 610 yards and 55 points on them. You couldn't even do that against the two worst defenses in the league - the Giants and the Jags.
      I watched your team play the Saints & the Bengals & that was all I needed to see of them. You had a good game today but, if all of you want to question our opponents, well i'm gonna bring up the fact that you played one of the worst teams in the league today. Your offense is average man, blame your coach for not re signing Welker. Your schedule is about to get more interesting so we will see.

Comment

The difference is KC is squeeking by the scrub teams with 20th string qbs while we are destroying those teams.

And before you start talking down on our offense you do realise we are avg 42 ppg right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
          The difference is KC is squeeking by the scrub teams with 20th string qbs while we are destroying those teams.

And before you start talking down on our offense you do realise we are avg 42 ppg right?
          The offense of KC is trash, but I give the defense kudos big time! Oh and that Keenum 3rd stringer for Houston which is one of the bum QBs KC faced (according to Broncos fans) looks pretty good to me tonight.
          Last edited by BayAreaFBFan; 11-03-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
            The offense of KC is trash, but I give the defense kudos big time! Oh and that Keenum 3rd stringer for Houston which is one of the bum QBs KC faced looks pretty good to me tonight.
            Good point but that was his first game in KC,Case was a good QB in college...

Comment

Good point but that was his first game in KC,Case was a good QB in college...
              A first game with no game film. Any defensive cordinator that gameplanned that game would have given up a couple long balls. Second half that got the pressure on him.

Comment

I watched your team play the Saints & the Bengals & that was all I needed to see of them. You had a good game today but, if all of you want to question our opponents, well i'm gonna bring up the fact that you played one of the worst teams in the league today. Your offense is average man, blame your coach for not re signing Welker. Your schedule is about to get more interesting so we will see.
                We beat the Saints. Our offense struggled against Cincy in a tough road game but our D was stout. We only lost by one score.

You played THE worst team in the league when you played the Jags and barely won. We dropped 610 yards and 55 points on a good D.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post

I never talked down on your offense.

Comment

I never talked down on your offense.
                    My bad it just seemed like that to me.....Either way I think the Pats and Broncos are the two best teams in the AFC and Cincy a distant 3rd. Once KC plays an elite offense with a elite qb they will be in trouble
                    sigpic

Comment

You couldn't even drop 7 on the Bengals.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

We beat the Saints. Our offense struggled against Cincy in a tough road game but our D was stout. We only lost by one score.

You played THE worst team in the league when you played the Jags and barely won. We dropped 610 yards and 55 points on a good D.
                        I know you beat the Saints, but them were the only two games i have watched. But hell the Jets beat the Saints today. Miami beat Cinci Thurs. You had a good game today but it was against a team who has won 2 games. Other than that NE isn't doing anything to write home about, meanwhile Denver is breaking records & our D is coming around. That could be scary for the rest of the league...

Comment

I guess winning by 16 is "barely" winning? Only two of your wins have come by a greater margin than that.
                          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

The Pats are much more legit than KC, wouldn't be surprised if we lost at NE because you never know with Brady. But I am not scared of the chiefs at all they are the worst 9-0 team I've ever seen
                            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Pats are good, it was gonna take time for their offense to pick it up.

KC's O is what it is, the D is good but not as good as some say.

Comment

Working...
                              X