Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Tired

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    KC is the biggest fraud 9-0 team in the history of the NFL.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
      Is a Broncos fan seriously belittling other teams for beating bad opponents? You've ONLY beat scrubs this season. The only decent team you played beat you.

      BTW Steelers were 4th in yards allowed and 14th in PPG allowed with 21.9. We dropped 610 yards and 55 points on them. You couldn't even do that against the two worst defenses in the league - the Giants and the Jags.
      3 straight weeks of 3rd string QB's. The Broncos have played 2 teams with winning records on the road, the Chiefs have yet to play a single team on the road with a winning record.

      The Broncos may not have played great opponents but at home they have blown out teams more so then anyone else, the chiefs point differential at home is 8th. The main reason being they are 20th in offense at home most analysts agree that this is not sustainable.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        I'm so tired of hearing about the Chiefs & the Patriots. I can't understand how the Chiefs barely beat the Bills & we have all these Chiefs fans on the Broncos football not the Chiefs football but the Broncos football section, talking about your team is the next coming of Elvis, get over yourself....... The Pats beat horrible Pittsburgh & you would think you were on the Price Is Right & Drew Carry just called your name. No super bowl is won in November & who cares about your records. The fact of the matter is you don't see me on your board trying to convince you on how good we are. Trust your own opinions, cause if you ask me for mine I will just tell you that your teams are not even close to the Broncos......
        I can relate buddu. But KC has won the games on there schedule.
        The Pats fans crack me up because they did what Denver has done in the majority of there wins and somehow when New England does it once they are the Superbowl favorites.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          I can relate buddu. But KC has won the games on there schedule.
          The Pats fans crack me up because they did what Denver has done in the majority of there wins and somehow when New England does it once they are the Superbowl favorites.
          I'd be cool splitting with the Chiefs, but we have to beat the Pats bro...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            I'd be cool splitting with the Chiefs, but we have to beat the Pats bro...
            I am more worried about the game this week than either KC game. The only teams that have given us a game could score points on offense.
            A win in New England would be the biggest win since Tebow beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs.
            Were suppose to beat KC in Denver but everyone says will lose to the Pats.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              After watching NE yesterday, NE is going to give us a run for our money.

              I think SD matches up with us more than KC. SD can score. I believe there is a simple plan to best KC...stop the run and don't turn the ball over.

              However, TO's are our Achilles heel. We have only 1 game w/I a TO. KC wins off TO's. We can't do it. Simple as that.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                I am more worried about the game this week than either KC game. The only teams that have given us a game could score points on offense.
                A win in New England would be the biggest win since Tebow beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs.
                Were suppose to beat KC in Denver but everyone says will lose to the Pats.
                Who's "everyone" that says we will loose to the Pats? Just because Brady came back from the dead and threw 400 yards against lowly Pittsburg doesn't make the Pats all the sudden unbeatable. The Broncos can beat any team on our schedule.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                  Who's "everyone" that says we will loose to the Pats? Just because Brady came back from the dead and threw 400 yards against lowly Pittsburg doesn't make the Pats all the sudden unbeatable. The Broncos can beat any team on our schedule.
                  Everybody= several bronco fans on this message board, Skip Bayless and Steven A from ESPN's First Take, and of course RandomVariable and Peytons Forehead.
                  I agree with you about the Broncos beating anybody on our schedule and ill add we can beat Seattle, San Fransico, and New Orleans if we protect the ball.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X