Not Even Sure About The Seahawks These Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Even Sure About The Seahawks These Days

Wow......even though they won both games, Seattle could have easily lost two straight, and to weak teams. Heck, I guess losing to a winless team, at home, would have hurt pretty bad. Credit to them for finding a way each week, but cmon.......two poor outings in a row gives other NFC teams some real hope.

They are who we didn't think they were lol Niners will take over that division soon
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      They are who we didn't think they were lol Niners will take over that division soon
      They have glaring problems on both the D and O lines. Wilson can't even stand in the pocket to deliver a throw. Their run defense has been getting pushed around. Gore is licking his chops.lol.

Comment

I'd rather have a couple of poor regular season outings than another one-and-done like Peyton most probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
          I'd rather have a couple of poor regular season outings than another one-and-done like Peyton most probably will.
          Or the Pats and Brady like he has since 06, 8-7?

Every team has a chance to go one and done.

Comment

Seattle's two starting offensive tackles have been out with injuries. They will come around.

Comment

They are who I thought they was/are.

They are a team that can't play away from home really. That crowd is a big advantage, ask any Bronco player when playing in Arrowhead.

They have a weak OL, they lost Rice, who knows how Harvin will be when he gets back, the front 7 is pretty average, really the secondary is what keeps them up.

I see them just like I see the Chiefs, a team with a easy schedule barely beating bad teams.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Speak when the Patriots actually win another Super Bowl....
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Speak when the Patriots actually win another Super Bowl....
                  Your team hasn't even BEEN to the SB since the 90s. We were there 2 years ago.

Comment

Oh my Oh my, does the little Patsie want a cookie? I sworn sports was a what have you done lately, not when was the last time your team choked vs the bad Manning.

Denver hasn't been since then but they won the last time they was there. Your team can't say that. Which team will you like when Brady leaves and the Patriots become the Cleveland Browns?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Oh my Oh my, does the little Patsie want a cookie? I sworn sports was a what have you done lately, not when was the last time your team choked vs the bad Manning.

Denver hasn't been since then but they won the last time they was there. Your team can't say that. Which team will you like when Brady leaves and the Patriots become the Cleveland Browns?
                      I'd worry about the future of the Broncos. Manning will be out of the league before Brady. Your rental QB's term is almost up. Without Manning your offense is worse than KC's..

Comment

One team has bragging rights at the end of the season, your hasnt had it since 04.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
                          I'd worry about the future of the Broncos. Manning will be out of the league before Brady. Your rental QB's term is almost up. Without Manning your offense is worse than KC's..
                          No, it's not.

Brady doesnt have a ton of time either.

Even if Manning has 2 years, Brady has 3-4.

Both dont have alot of time left.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            One team has bragging rights at the end of the season, your hasnt had it since 04.
                            Yours hasn't had it since the 90s. What's your point? Are you claiming that even reaching the SB isn't an accomplishment? Is going out in the first round equal to losing in the SB according to Denver fans?

Comment

Yours hasn't had it since the 90s. What's your point? Are you claiming that even reaching the SB isn't an accomplishment? Is going out in the first round equal to losing in the SB according to Denver fans?
                              Never said its not an accomplishment, obviously it is.

But do you get a Lombardi for not winning the SB?

Comment

Working...
                              X