Not Even Sure About The Seahawks These Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
    Yours hasn't had it since the 90s. What's your point? Are you claiming that even reaching the SB isn't an accomplishment? Is going out in the first round equal to losing in the SB according to Denver fans?
    Pretty sure to most sport fans if you don't win the big game you might as well be the team that didn't make it.

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
    I'd worry about the future of the Broncos. Manning will be out of the league before Brady. Your rental QB's term is almost up. Without Manning your offense is worse than KC's..
    Future of the Broncos isn't as cloudy as the future of the Patriots. Oz has potential, can't say the same for the Pats back ups. And I'm sure Bilicheat will leave when Brady retires.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

wonder what would bradys post season record be without the video tape giving him a edge
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
        I'd worry about the future of the Broncos. Manning will be out of the league before Brady. Your rental QB's term is almost up. Without Manning your offense is worse than KC's..
        We have a lot of young and talented pieces on this roster and the best GM in the game in Elway. Im not worried about our future
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Pretty sure to most sport fans if you don't win the big game you might as well be the team that didn't make it.

Future of the Broncos isn't as cloudy as the future of the Patriots. Oz has potential, can't say the same for the Pats back ups. And I'm sure Bilicheat will leave when Brady retires.
          You can't possibly know beforehand if you will win or not. You're basically saying you'd rather not even have a chance to win than face the possibility of losing. I'm sure most sports fans aren't that insane.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            wonder what would bradys post season record be without the video tape giving him a edge
            Brady would have done no better and possibly worse if you would have put him on those Colts teams that Manning played on. Anyone that say's different is a frickin moron.
            sigpic

Comment

Seattle will lose to SF, and SF will lose to NO Seattle has had the 5th worst pass protection in the game (partially because Wilson holds the ball to long fairly often), if Harvin comes back 100% it could likely get them back to the same level.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Or the Pats and Brady like he has since 06, 8-7?

Every team has a chance to go one and done.
                True, the Steelers and clutch king Big Ben went 1 and done against the 8-8 Broncos as well. Also to the Jags in 2007. 07-10 the Pats were known for ending unbeaten streaks in the postseason, the epitome of un clutch. In 07 losing the SB after 18-0, and in both 09 and 10 losing a home playoff game after going 8-0 at home in the regular season.

The idea of teams that are clutch gods is a myth, anyone can go 1 and done.

Comment

Silly me, I thought this thread was about the Seahawks.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

As for the Seahawks, if I were a Seahawks fan I wouldn't worry. Good teams go through rough skids a lot. They've shown they can beat good teams, they can potentially win it all especially if they get home field(though unlikely if they don't).

They just need to shake it off, and be happy that they didn't lose a game during their 2 game skid, and sit at 8-1 atop the NFC.
                    Last edited by fallforward3y+; 11-04-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                      Yours hasn't had it since the 90s. What's your point? Are you claiming that even reaching the SB isn't an accomplishment? Is going out in the first round equal to losing in the SB according to Denver fans?
                      Going out in the first round has got to be less painful than going 18-0 and losing in the SuperBowl. What's that feel like?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                        oh really?
                        arapaho your probably thinking "What's the point to any of this?!" and "how do I reach these keeeds" right now but not everyone is smart enough I guess to get the "white peoples method of cheating"

Many Defensive players have been outspoken about it but most recently Suggs who decided to claim that it was worse then bounty gate because what the patriots did threatened the integrity of the game
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                        X