Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocky Colts Fans

These people need a reality check..

After last nights game in Houston, the Colts squiked by with a win against... Houstons third string QB, Arian Foster out, Other RB with four cracked ribs and several starting defense guys out or hurt.

Luck had a pathetic game. His numbers were disastrous and TY bailed him out.

Still, Colts fans, Jim Irsay are tooting their horns and gloating this morning about how fabulous Luck is, how wonderful the team is, how many 4th qrt ccomebacks they have, ect..

wouldn't be so cocky Colts fans. Your team played like crap, your savior QB was awful, Special Teams was pathetic and your defense was barely noticeable.

Houston is terrible. Colts fans stating 'they own their division'.. really? Wow! You have a weak division this year.. duh.

Need I remind them they lost to the Fins.. at home... and Denver playing a bad game, still almost beat them and would have had it not been for the Hillman fumble..

so take it easy cocky colts fans... your tone of the team, owner, a lot of fans are making you into the new Patriots... and no one likes them except people in NE.

No one likes a gloater.. Broncos will tone you down soon enough if we meet in the Playoffs.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Colts have every reason to be cocky. They have beaten the 3 best teams in the NFL. With that said if they face us again I don't think they will stand much of a chance (losing Wayne hurts big time) especially if its in Denver
    Last edited by 58_VONDOOM_92; 11-04-2013, 10:29 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Well I think you are knocking the Texans more than you should be. When one says they best a 3rd string QB it's usually a way of saying the QB isn't very good. Case is a great QB, I've been saying this since his college days. He isn't just a 3rd string QB, he's a QB who has succeeded thus far in the NFL when nobody but a select few even though he'd be a good NFL QB.

As for the Colts being cocky, the fan base is just like this one, the Chiefs, Saints, Pats, and Seahawks. When the team is winning the fans will be cocky. But once the teams loses they will fall silent.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The colts are very good team, and have the pieces to win in any situation. Like it or not, the fans have every right to gloat. That said I think losing Wayne is a gigantic loss. As for Houston a win is a win, but that said if Kubes doesnt collapse I think they lose the game. However, in the end good teams win and bad teams lose.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

They have a right to be excited/cocky. they have beat the 3 early favs as best in the league and just about everyone on the schedule. They have a young talented QB and a bright future.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            They have a right to be excited/cocky. they have beat the 3 early favs as best in the league and just about everyone on the schedule. They have a young talented QB and a bright future.
            Not only that they are a great road team, with the exception of what they did in SD. This team has shown to handle road situations better then anyone with the exception of KC whose done fairly well (despite the fact they have yet to face an opponent on the road with a winning record)

Not to mention they are the 4th best 2nd half team in the NFL.
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-04-2013, 10:58 AM.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Irasy is a nut. I never liked Jim Irsay. Ever. I don't like Pat McAfee, never have. Believe it or not Ruk, not all fans of TEAMS have to like all the players. If you're a blind fan, I guess you can. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                (despite the fact they have yet to face an opponent on the road with a winning record)
                The SF win was @ SF.
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                  Irasy is a nut. I never liked Jim Irsay. Ever. I don't like Pat McAfee, never have.
                  I can understand not personally "liking" Irsay. I get that. But Patty Mac? Why? My god....why?

He's hilarious and an actual football player, as opposed to just your standard kicker type.

How can anyone not like Patty Mac?
                  sigpic
                  Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                    The SF win was @ SF.
                    I think he was talking about KC
                    sigpic

Comment

I can understand not personally "liking" Irsay. I get that. But Patty Mac? Why? My god....why?

He's hilarious and an actual football player, as opposed to just your standard kicker type.

How can anyone not like Patty Mac?
                      I met Pat in Indy a few years ago. 'He rubbed me the wrong way' and saw a rude side of him on that trip.. Along with Collie.

He said somethings in front of a 10 yr old kid that cannot be repeated. The kids parents were ticked.

i remember the pre dungy/mora days, the Dungy era the best. I liked the attitude of the dungy team. I just have my reservations with the Pagano team. Irsay has always been 'mouthy', but he has gotten terrible post Dungy/Manning and I dont care for it.

I've always and will be a Broncolt. Was before Manning came to Denver. But, i'm leaning to Denver more due to Irsay, and Irsay alone.

Comment

Even though Locker played pretty bad in the Titans win yesterday, I wouldn't be so sure that the Colts are going to win that division just yet. The Titans have a good defense and it will give Luck some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                          I think he was talking about KC
                          Yep....just re-read it. You're right.

...and I agree. I think KC is benefiting greatly from padded scheduling and reality is about to strike. They are good. I would put them on the level of the Colts......dangerous but limited as of now.
                          sigpic
                          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Yep....just re-read it. You're right.

...and I agree. I think KC is benefiting greatly from padded scheduling and reality is about to strike. They are good. I would put them on the level of the Colts......dangerous but limited as of now.
                            I am glad someone caught it. Indy has a very good chance despite playing Tennessee twice to be the #2 seed. I think Denver and KC despite KC's reality beginning to set in very soon as is Denvers, will likely battle it out for the #1 seed but I think playing Indy gave Denver the reality check it needed early while KC is rolling off of victories against bad teams and 3rd string QB's once that reality sets in they will be up for a fall, but the race for #1 will be close if not a tie
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

They have a right to be... they beat us. Until we get an opportunity to play them again, and come out of that game victorious, they have the bragging rights.

Comment

Working...
                              X