Bring on San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on San Diego!

I know San Diego loss so No Ring and SDERA are M.I.A.! But its time to get out from under your bed! Denvers coming and were packing our defense. I see san diego trying to control the clock. I dont believe there going to be able to run and if the broncos get up by two scores early this may be a blowout.
    Keenan Allen has looked good, Royal is always dangerous, and Gates always has big games vs Denver so this could be a shootout! Baphs I know you'll stand up for your team!

Note:I'm flying down with my wife from Sacramento on Saturday this will be my 4th trip to San Diego to watch the Broncos play San Diego the other 3 games was Cutler twice and Orton once getting blown out! I like our chances with Manning!
    sigpic

After a week of having the worst matchups with only one game having two teams facing off with winning records to next week having two games in the afternoon that are big (Denver and 49er games). The previous channel button on my remote will get a workout on Sunday.

Comment

I've been looking forward to division game for so long! Can't wait till Sunday.

Comment

i will be honest, i am surprised no other chargers fans are here for some smack, it is still early in the week though.

that said, good luck guys, especially you miller58, that stadium can be rowdy sometimes. hope the drive home isn't too depressing for you but you can at least take comfort in the fact that your team will have another chance to beat us soon!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          that said, good luck guys, especially you miller58, that stadium can be rowdy sometimes. hope the drive home isn't too depressing for you but you can at least take comfort in the fact that your team will have another chance to beat us soon!
          I swear you get funnier and funnier as my time in these forums has gone on ....but good luck to you as well.

Miller58 you will be fine (which I am sure you know as you have been to the stadium before) once we get up by 20 at the end of the third quarter bolts fans will head to the exit like the field is on fire. That is what they did last year immediately after the Stokely catch.
          sigpic

Comment

Just a friendly reminder Baph. This time we won't have to come back...

Comment

i will be honest, i am surprised no other chargers fans are here for some smack, it is still early in the week though.

Haha! I admire your confidence Baphs! Ive expierienced that trip home with a loss and I'm hoping for victory trip home!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post

Ah, I will never forget that game for as long as I live. Turned our entire season around. I feel like last week's Redskins game was similar - a comeback and a smothering D that showed who our D really is.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

You ought to be ashamed of your self bring that up. Heartless.

Comment

I'm not at all. fair weather fans are like that. one or two will trickle in during the week and post once or twice.Then might show up long enough to make a pathetic attempt at congratulations while making excuses. God forbid the sun shines on a dogs butt Sunday and the chargers win they will crawl out from under their rocks and act like they have earned the right to run their traps... Sad when the Raiders fans have more class.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Just don't wet the bed again if you get a chance to beat us!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        I'm not at all. fair weather fans are like that. one or two will trickle in during the week and post once or twice.Then might show up long enough to make a pathetic attempt at congratulations while making excuses. God forbid the sun shines on a dogs butt Sunday and the chargers win they will crawl out from under their rocks and act like they have earned the right to run their traps... Sad when the Raiders fans have more class.
                        i don't think i have ever seen no chargers fans show up during a bronco week, even trolls.

kind of weird.

oh and you are the last person that should talk about class around here
                        sigpic

Comment

that team no longer exists and you may not have much of an opportunity to come back (or score for that matter) with manning on the bench watching in frustration while the chargers methodically chew clock on your defense all game long.
                          sigpic

Comment

that team no longer exists and you may not have much of an opportunity to come back (or score for that matter) with manning on the bench watching in frustration while the chargers methodically chew clock on your defense all game long.
                            Baphs Washington just tried that! Manning even spotted them 14 pts, they thought they had us and then they looked up and it was 45-21. They had a 21-7 lead and that chew the clock plan went out the window.
                            sigpic

Comment

i don't think i have ever seen no chargers fans show up during a bronco week, even trolls.

kind of weird.

oh and you are the last person that should talk about class around here
                              Why would that be? because you say so? Sorry i don't live in Baph world
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X